View full 2024-25 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
In your opinion. Mazroui is better than Dalot. You’ll see that this season
Haven’t seen that so far even if I have been impressed with Mazzoui. I can’t see him being better though with dalots physical advantages.

He's always in midfield and the rest of the defense is left covering for him.
This is on ETH. He wants him in midfield.

I just don’t understand why it isn’t a flat back four with full backs hugging the touch line.

It’s a failed experiment and it needs to stop.

Dalot is also not having a very good season.

People went way overboard with him last season, I thought Bruno was better personally.... and maybe Garna

Not the first time he struggled to mark Saint-Maximin and he was poor for the goal conceded.

And St. Maximin didn't even have a particularly good game by his own standards despite getting the assist for their goal. Dalot must've had flashbacks of being mugged by SM during his Newcastle days

Can't stand him, he can't defend, throws his arse or a token leg at a cross, all chest bumping and high fives. Not a good player at all.

Players tend to revert to the mean even if they have a purple patch. Hes been bang average the majority of his senior career.

That Onana double save came from him sleeping again, helped with De Liht positioning. He also got it wrong in that counter attack where he had to play in Hojlund instead of Rashford. Not in good form at the moment. Once Shaw fit, I see him on the bench, and Mazraoui in his position.

He isnt that bad of a player, people are being way too harsh in here.

Reserve such harsh judgments for the actual frauds of this club, our highest earners (Rashford, Bruno, Casemiro, Mount, Antony, Maguire and Sancho). These frauds are the reason United are shite

That pass to Rashford at the end of the game was awful. Has to do a lot better than that.

That Onana double save came from him sleeping again, helped with De Liht positioning. He also got it wrong in that counter attack where he had to play in Hojlund instead of Rashford. Not in good form at the moment. Once Shaw fit, I see him on the bench, and Mazraoui in his position.
This has become a trait for Dalot it seems... falling asleep when a player is either behind him or ahead of him.

I do believe that him playing almost every match now because of injuries for other FBs have made him somewhat complacent, so he might feel he doesn't need to give 100% in every duel or run back everytime, because he knows he can't be dropped.

But I posted this during the match yesterday, I truly hope Shaw or Malacia is back asap(or that we continue with Licha as LB) so that Maz can play RB and Dalot is benched and rested.

You know what I'm usually harsh on him but at this point I think the team have lost faith in the manager/tactics. Yes they try in moments but for me it's clear

Back on his favoured side, so no excuses now.
Scandalous to miss that open goal. Didn't need to bust the net, just a gentle side footer was sufficient.

He actually set himself up to smash the ball in the net when he could have rolled it in in that split second. Just baffling.

All this fancy talk of inverted fullbacks and half-spaces has made him forget the basics of being a fullback.

He’ seems to have way too many poor moments. Can be playing really well then he shuts off or just makes a poor choice. Today was just one of those days where he was decent but had a few big mistakes.

Last season he was consistently performing at a good/high level, was consistently available/not injured.

But this season so far has been back to his poor form, making big individual mistakes in previous matches leading to goals conceded, and today criminally missing the open goal.

But because our LBs are always injured, we're forced to keep playing him even when he's off form.

This use of Dalot inverting has to stop. Cuts any width on the right, the winger has to constantly cover for him and he sometimes ends up being in positions where a RB should never be i.e through on goal with an open net.

Oh and always sleeping at the back post is another issue.

You'd wonder what the actual Dalot is - this seasons version or the last seasons? Was never a fan and didn't understand some of the overly cheerful praise but he still was better than this season. He isn't as good as he thinks, this role of inverting is just too much for him. Not a bad thing just has to be acknowledged.

It was a very bad miss. But positives are he keeps making those well timed runs like he did last game as well. His first touch is usually excellent too which allows him to set up the chances. No one in the team is clinical atm.

You'd wonder what the actual Dalot is - this seasons version or the last seasons? Was never a fan and didn't understand some of the overly cheerful praise but he still was better than this season. He isn't as good as he thinks, this role of inverting is just too much for him. Not a bad thing just has to be acknowledged.

Not a very intelligent footballer, i suppose. So many situations where we’re under pressure and trying to play it out from behind, and he either takes the extra touch and invites pressure or plays blind passes in the hope of finding someone.

Not a very intelligent footballer, i suppose. So many situations where we’re under pressure and trying to play it out from behind, and he either takes the extra touch and invites pressure or plays blind passes in the hope of finding someone.
Yeah, to be honest, I always questioned his headroom capabilities. He seems like a very professional athlete so kudos to him but there isn't much on top... That being said, I think, he could still be a good player, maybe he just needs a more refined role and clearer instructions. Fluidity is part of todays game and it makes sense for us to integrate that as well but I wonder whether we overdo it a bit. Also isn't helping to have a static midfield in with nobody who has an ounce of ability to make a ball stick.