2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
He’s 25 and will be 26 by the end of the season, and has done nothing to show he’s a good enough. There’s always been talk of his potential, then his great attributes, but ultimately he’s a very unintelligent player, who makes poor decisions and is prone to completely switching off at crucial moments. I just can’t see him ever getting his act together enough to warrant a place in the team, because he is so fundamentally flawed upstairs.

He's clearly a player who works on himself a lot and trains hard, that's why we've seen improvement from him last season, and why he's trusted by ETH.

But that doesn't make him a top players. He'd be a very good players for any midtable team, but he isn't consistent enough to where we want to be. The brain isn't there.

We have had a lot of players like him. Turns in a very good performance now and then, but also rubbish a lot of the time, and overall does just about enough to convince everyone he's OK and lower down on the list of issues, so we end up keeping him forever because there are always a few other players people want to replace first.

I'm dreadful form and needs dropping but we've got an idiot manager who for some reason has no back up full backs.

I'm dreadful form and needs dropping but we've got an idiot manager who for some reason has no back up full backs.
And we got idiot fans who don’t realise both left backs are injured so needs to play 1 RB at LB

He has been so weak this season, but at least he is one of our few players, who (almost) never gets injured. I always liked AWB more.