Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Jamaica miss a great one-on-one and then Cavani Cavani's.

Is Lodeiro playing for Jamaica? Everything that goes through him breaks down, and he is supposed to be pulling the strings FFS!

Is Lodeiro playing for Jamaica? Everything that goes through him breaks down, and he is supposed to be pulling the strings FFS!
He's certainly not one for taking the easy option.

He is a confidence player, much like the other Diego was. The difference is Forlán kept at it with a smile on his face and this chap seems to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders when things don't go his way.

Hopefully Tabárez sees things clearly and gets shot of Lodeiro for the second half. De Arrascaeta has so much more to offer now, let alone in the future.

Decent game from us so far but I'm still weary about Uruguay finally getting their act together sooner or later. I'm not really surprised Mattocks missed that chance though. He has good pace and is a bit tricky, but he still has to develop on his finishing if he really wants to be a top top striker for us.

Fecking Mattocks! Useless bunch, surprised it isn't 3 love at ht... We don't actually look out of place. Should have been one love to us. At least thankfully cavani is as useless as Mattocks at the moment.

Fecking Mattocks! Useless bunch, surprised it isn't 3 love at ht... We don't actually look out of place. Should have been one love to us. At least thankfully cavani is as useless as Mattocks at the moment.

Lol yeah we looked nervous at the start but grew into the match as we settled down. If we come out of this without losing, it'll be a good starting point for our campaign.

Meh, the only one looking like a certain goal was that corner with Muslera falling on his arse and the ball just going across the face of goal with two of your guys not reacting quick enough. All it needed was a little nudge.

He always has a clanger in him, hope that was it for today.

I take it you don't think that was a peno on Cavani.

Definitely not a pen on Cavani. Was an obvious dive. You guys do deserve a pen for that handball on Lawrence though.

Boring day today, hoping for some action / surprise now.

Maybe Cavani can deliver!

Definitely not a pen on Cavani. Was an obvious dive. You guys do deserve a pen for that handball on Lawrence though.

I don't think either is stonewall but you've seen them given. Cavani goes down easily but the check was very much there, well timed, as he turns. It's hard to gage those things, I always turned like a tanker but, as a defender, I knew a little pull here or there at the right time would make that split second difference whereby the striker momentarily loses focus/his groove, and the chance is gone.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Meh, the only one looking like a certain goal was that corner with Muslera falling on his arse and the ball just going across the face of goal with two of your guys not reacting quick enough. All it needed was a little nudge.

He always has a clanger in him, hope that was it for today.

I take it you don't think that was a peno on Cavani.
50/50

Lol yeah we looked nervous at the start but grew into the match as we settled down. If we come out of this without losing, it'll be a good starting point for our campaign.
Yeah hopefully. I like the way the new coach is going about developing the Boyz. Really needed a new approach

Delighted for the Onion, Simeone had him warming the bench half the season, then sent him out on loan to Parma, wound up playing 5 league games in the entire season and currently has no club.

But he cares, and that is massive.

Delighted for the Onion, Simeone had him warming the bench half the season, then sent him out on loan to Parma, wound up playing 5 league games in the entire season and currently has no club.

But he cares, and that is massive.

He's barely played any club football during his whole career, averaged 860 minutes a season over the course of the last 7.

He's barely played any club football during his whole career, averaged 860 minutes a season over the course of the last 7.

Nah, your maths is definitely wrong there. But we do joke that his club and lifelong commitment is the NT, then whoever pays him.

We're getting so close but just not finishing off these chances. So frustrating! This Uruguay team is there for the taking.