Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

We're getting so close but just not finishing off these chances. So frustrating! This Uruguay team is there for the taking.

You clearly haven't seeen us play much. We always look this vulnerable and average, we are a 1-0 type team.

http://uk.soccerway.com/players/cristian-gabriel-rodriguez-barrotti/10388/

They're normally spot on with the numbers they put up. Found your comment interesting and I've always remembered him playing for decent teams and playing well when I've seen him play. Pretty shocking figures if they are accurate.

Mmmm... Did you work it as a league average or overall? In any case, that source looks accurate and it mirrors what his career has been like: goes to a club, does really well, becomes a bit fo a fan favourite for his commitment, etc... Then ends up falling out with the manager, other players, etc. and ends up a sub option or cup player.

Whatever it is he does wrongly with his clubs, he doesn't with us, and that's all I care about really.

Proud of the Boyz. Played against a tough team. Leaps and bounds from where we are coming from. Hope this trend continues

Meh. On another day we could've gotten a point or maybe a win. Here's to hoping we get a win against Paraguay.

I'll take that, but we need to get much much better to make the semis (i.e. "seven games", always our mantra, and now even more so with Suárez' suspension running).

Wouldn't be surprised if Jamaica end up helping us out vs. Paraguay. My huge worry is Godín and Josema on a yellow going into a game vs. Argentina :nervous:

Game 4: Argentina - Paraguay
Both our Argentinians and our soon-to-be Argentinian all starting against Paraguay in half an hour.

Mmmm... Did you work it as a league average or overall? In any case, that source looks accurate and it mirrors what his career has been like: goes to a club, does really well, becomes a bit fo a fan favourite for his commitment, etc... Then ends up falling out with the manager, other players, etc. and ends up a sub option or cup player.

Whatever it is he does wrongly with his clubs, he doesn't with us, and that's all I care about really.

Just his league appearances. It comes to 15005 mins a year when including his cup appearances too. Like you said, seems to be a cup player at all of his clubs but has 77 appearances nationally. Pretty unusual, always thought he was a good player.

How is the Paraguay team these days? Any notable players?
No, it's terrible. They used to have Oscar Cardozo, the lethal Benfica striker, but he's not in the squad. Now they've got Lucas Barrios (ex-Dortmund who moved to China agae 27), Haedo Valdez (a very, very average striker) and Roque Santa Cruz are their strikers. The only other player playing outside of South America (I think) is Ivan Piris, who is a bit of a jack-of-all-trades at Udinese.

Ah yes Valdez. Wasn't he at Dortmund some years ago? So Valdez, Santa Cruz and Barrios. Hmm decent. We should definitely get a victory if we continue to improve.

Wasn't he at Dortmund some years ago
Yeah, averaged a goal every 9 games. He has 12 goals in 68 appearances for Paraguay though, which seems quite decent for a team that aren't great.

Yeah he was pretty average if I remember correctly. Well I won't be taking the Paraguayan team likely so hopefully the Boyz don't do the same.

Paraguayan players look like they're being forced to play at gun point.

Time to watch Messi for country after his wonderful season.

Was getting bored of watching England women follow in the footsteps of England men!

Apparently it's not streaming this year. It's on Premier Sport in England Sky 428, but you have to subscribe I think. And apparently if you have Xbox live you can watch it.

Apparently it's not streaming this year. It's on Premier Sport in England Sky 428, but you have to subscribe I think. And apparently if you have Xbox live you can watch it.

Ah right, cheers. That is really quite a shame.

Just his league appearances. It comes to 15005 mins a year when including his cup appearances too. Like you said, seems to be a cup player at all of his clubs but has 77 appearances nationally. Pretty unusual, always thought he was a good player.

He is a good player, just had a patchy career. Always struggled with weight, a bit like Anderson, which also helps explain the pattern as a cup player and second half sub. For the record, when Real equalised last year in the CL I felt he would have been exactly what Atlético needed in ET... but they had ran out of subs :annoyed:

Messi plays these perfectly weighted crossfield passes with such ease.

Those fecking Americans in my stream talking about Argies travelling through Alpes to get to Chile, what the feck.

That second tackle looked like a foul. im guessing rojo is the leftback

edit: replay looked close, good tackle from otamendi

That second tackle looked like a foul. im guessing rojo is the leftback

edit: replay looked close, good tackle from otamendi

United need Otamendi he's the must buy defender in europe so good

GOAL! Awful back pass, well read by Aguero though.