Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Penalty. Oh well, early night then.

It's like watching your Grand National horse pull out at the first turn.

2-0 Messi. Old school, Ronaldo style stop, start penalty run up and superb finish in the bottom corner. Di Maria was brought down for the penalty.

2-0. Di Maria won the penalty guys! :angel:

argies to win and over 2.5goal line was evens.... incredible price!

Can see them bagging at least 4 or 5 tonight

Good half. Rojo has looked a lot better at LB than he normally does for us. A lot less stiff going forward.

Where do people see the game going second half? I need the Argies to win by more than 2 goals, do you think they'll go for it second half or relax off? They should be going for it really if it's the opening game of the Copa America for them

Ray Hudson in poor form today, hasn't been as quote worthy..

Have Aguero as top scorer for the tournament....fingers crossed!

Where do people see the game going second half? I need the Argies to win by more than 2 goals, do you think they'll go for it second half or relax off? They should be going for it really if it's the opening game of the Copa America for them
You got -3 on it?
I think they will carry on definitely, Aguero and Messi are hungry for more goals and Argentina will create chances for fun, plus Higuain and Tevez off the bench will not be sitting back. Let it run I say

It'll be like 4 or 5-0 by the end I'd guess.

Man, that one is hard to tell. Looks like Di Maria threw himself into the defender (and away from the ball)

Definitely Di Maria creating the contact. He actually leaves his trailing leg behind and tangles it up on purpose.