Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Game 2: Mexico - Bolivia

Why don't Bolivia apply to host the next Copa? They might actually win it by hosting the tournament at crazy 4000+ meters altitude.

Why don't Bolivia apply to host the next Copa? They might actually win it by hosting the tournament at crazy 4000+ meters altitude.

I remember they hosted the 97 one, and were able to reachthe finals, which they lost to us. We beat Peru 7-0 in the semi finals also.. Romario-Ronaldo frontline =(...

Not watching the game but Bolivia are one of the worst teams you'll see. Squad consists mainly of players that play in La Paz for The Strongest and Bolivar. They look incredible in the league due to playing at 4000m. They aren't actually much, if any, better than the other players in the league. Great league to follow though, really enjoy it

For anyone not wanting to pay for premier sports or watch a foreign stream its being streamed live on bet365, it looks as though all the copa america games are

@kouroux

Don't listen to this guy/gal... This match is dire.
It's not great but it's a better game than Mexico-Bolivia, in my opinion. It's no coincidence that it's the game I've got money riding on either.

I remember they hosted the 97 one, and were able to reachthe finals, which they lost to us. We beat Peru 7-0 in the semi finals also.. Romario-Ronaldo frontline =(...

:drool:

Oh, how you missed Romario against France... :(

Game 3: Uruguay - Jamaica
Uruguay-Jamaica kicking off in just under 5 minutes.

Uruguay
Muslera; A. Pereira, Godin, Gimenez, M. Pereira; Rios, C. Sanchez, C. Rodriguez, Lodeiro; Rolán, Cavani.

Jamaica
Kerr; Mariappa, Morgan, Hector, Lawrence, McAnuff; Austin, McCleary, Dawkins; Barnes, Mattocks

beINsport stream available, PM me if you want ins.

No way. His arm was slightly out but he was less than 5 yards from the attacker who blasted the ball at him!

Diego Rolan looks a good player. Looks very industrious as well, like Cavani.