Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

weird feelings : every major tournament ecuador uses a different Valencia; they are all pacey

Some places said it was on Xbox Live too.....can't find it anywhere, urgh. How can this not be deemed good enough to have been picked up yet, by anyone proper.

What a harsh and typical goal. Ecuador will kick themselves for losing the match but they'll probably miss themselves too.

Not the best game for Chile. Could be the nerves though. They have a big responsibility over their shoulders and the debut is always hard. The important thing was the 3 points.

Next game i expect Chile to play much better.

Vidal MOTM for me

He wasn't the most involved player for quite a bit of the first half, but he grew into it as the half went on. When he moved deeper into midfield, Chile's midfield became less solid and more easy to go through for Ecuador, so other than the fact that he did well on the attack, defensively, he wasn't that great, which is why I'd not make him my MOTM.

My MOTM is most like Mena or or Sanchez as both caused many problems for Ecuador going forward. Mena was defensively solid in the first half, and when he played as a wing back, he was a threat with his crosses. Sanchez was also a big threat and created lots of problems with his dribbling and movement.