Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

PM if you want a stream, very good quality and English commentators.

Warning: Ray Hudson co-commentating.

Ray Hudson after 55 seconds - "X could open a can of salmon from 50 yards" :lol:

Called Vidal King Artur already as well. He's on form.

Alexis should have scored twice already, this is a bit nuts

Chile play fantastic football. I love this system they play, am I right in saying it was brought to them by Bielsa?

Exquisite ball from Alexis and Isla narrowly wide, that would've been some goal :drool:

Yeah but how did he think an African team was playing in the Copa America?

Well an Asian team has done before, so why not.

Though there is actually no excusing Cavani :lol:

Chile play fantastic football. I love this system they play, am I right in saying it was brought to them by Bielsa?
Looks a bit like what Van Gaal is trying to do with us, but a lot faster. They have good possession and a lot of one/two touch passes, but they play it at such a quicker tempo than United

I want to see Henriquez up front and Sanchez on the left instead of Beausejour (shit).
Yeah I don't get why you're playing a wing-back as a winger when you've got a wing-back in Mena behind him. Seems a bit overkill on that wing. Sanchez being overlapped by Mena should cause more problems.

Looks a bit like what Van Gaal is trying to do with us, but a lot faster. They have good possession and a lot of one/two touch passes, but they play it at such a quicker tempo than United

Try to watch some of Bielsa's Chile. That was offensive and fast tempo football.

Sampaoli is way too slow and predictable. By now, every single team in the world knows how to defend against Chile. All depends on Valdivia or Alexis or Vidal pulling some magic.

Really impressive to look this cohesive as a national team.

Vidal and Isla playing some fantastic staff :drool:

Chile lacking in that final 3rd, only if they had a striker on, like Pinilla, Henriquez or Vargas
Oh wait their all on the bench