Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Maybe you're right, I'm judging Bolivia solely on their last two games, but I think this one could surprise people.

It's a poor sample of games really, a national league Mexico squad and a total fluke against Ecuador. Could play Ecuador another 10 times and Ecuador probably win 9 and draw the other. Hope I'm wrong and it's a great game.

Would expect 3 minimum against what is mainly a pub team.
I'm being strict and stopping betting for the season after the start of this tournament, otherwise I'd be all over the -1 you jumped on.

I'm being strict and stopping betting for the season after the start of this tournament, otherwise I'd be all over the -1 you jumped on.

Fair play, thankfully I dodged the first few games otherwise I'd have lost a fair bit. It's definitely settled down into more predictable results now. Still plenty of football to keep me going til next season with Aussie, Scandinavian and Russian lower leagues:lol:

I thought that guy ran back and cleared it off of the line FIFA style.

Not the classic I was hoping for, always a pleasure to watch Chile though, great side.

That was outrageous

Sanchez scores a diving header from ~9 yards out!

Does anybody have a river that isn't lasthighlight? Keeps freezing.

Chile will win the tournament with Alexis being the best player.
They may be favourites, but I don't think they'll win this Copa America. They're too open, defensively, with no proper central defender in their team. Their ultra-aggressive approach won't stop the better teams from still carving them open. They are prone to being destroyed on the counter as the Mexico B team demonstrated the last time.

They may be favourites, but I don't think they'll win this Copa America. They're too open, defensively, with no proper central defender in their team. Their ultra-aggressive approach won't stop the better teams from still carving them open. They are prone to being destroyed on the counter as the Mexico B team demonstrated the last time.

As true as that is, it's also true for every other good team they will face.

Still can't believe they beat Ecuador, that first half would never happen again.

Bolivia are a league two side at best

Total freak result, first half was just one of those things that happens once in 100 games. Only three chances they scored whilst being dominated the rest of the game.

Some of the best Bolivians aren't in the squad because they don't play for the top teams (at 4000m) so look terrible some games and aren't selected.

Argentina, Brazil, and Colombia are three clubs that are more able to open up defences than Ecuador, the Mexico B team, and Bolivia. Heck, even as demonstrated in the last World Cup, Chile are quite susceptible to the counter attacks no matter what sort of opposition they face. Australia, with their relatively poor attack, were able to cause Chile problems. Ecuador also caused problems to Chile. Mexico's B team scored 3 goals against them!

Total freak result, first half was just one of those things that happens once in 100 games. Only three chances they scored whilst being dominated the rest of the game.

Some of the best Bolivians aren't in the squad because they don't play for the top teams (at 4000m) so look terrible some games and aren't selected.
Yeah I still feel that Ecuador penalty was legit, cost me and put me out of this match which is a money maker
Hopefully my Argentina outright and Aguero top scorer come through.
You got anyone for top scorer?

Valdivia was immense in the first half.

Sanchez and Vidal subbed boooo

I'll give you the first one, but I don't have any hopes from Brazil without Neymar, they are a mess. And Colombia are at best on par with Chile but on form not as impressive.
Brazil without Neymar still have the tools to unlock defences, but Dunga has set them up like Santos and Bento set up Portugal: rely on one world class star to carry the team. Brazil still have creativity in Coutinho, Ribeiro, and Firmino; pace, trickery, and dribbling in Willian and Douglas Costa, and at least a good goalscorer in Firmino. The rest just need to get out of that shell and show more about their game, and they'll be better off.

Yep, hopefully Henriquez scores a goal or two. Two big players off for Chile though -- could end 2-1 or 3-1 imo.