Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Right lads finished my work, anyone able to PM a good river, English would be a bonus?

I've only been recently introduced to his commentary and I think it's hilarious, it's something different to the usual cliche commentary we get.

It's like everything he says is run through a thesaurus.

Silly from Rojo just now though

Wouldn't be an Argentina - Argentina Jr. match without these moments.

Romero's out of contract this summer, right? Maybe we can bring him and Otamendi in and extend the already large Argentinian clique of players in Manchester.

It's starting to get violent. I bet Rojo is liking his lips and Di Maria is absolutely cacking himself.

Watching since half time, and apart from the goal Aguero has been awful.

"he's as rough as a pineapple with this one", "he's as sloppy as a soup sandwich, aaah" Ray Hudson I just can't sorry

'Aguero attacked that like Dracula attacks a plate of liver'

Does Ray Hudson only talk in metaphors and similies?

Banega is only 26? Seems like he's been around for fecking ages (in the transfer forum, anyway).

'Just needs to adjust his gyroscope one degree'
How does this stuff come out of his mouth

Tevez just did something Aguero failed to do the entire game, pass to Messi.

I actually thought at the start of the game Aguero saying he'd like to win Balon D'or, is that all of a sudden making him not want to pass to him. He failed to register a pass to him the entire game (or is it because Aguero just tends to look at the goal nothing else, also ignored Di Maria).

I've never met a fan that doesn't call their team 'we'. If they did, I'd assume they are plastic or American.

I've never met a fan that doesn't call their team 'we'. If they did, I'd assume they are plastic or American.

Never have personally, I am not part of the coaching or playing staff so it's hard for me to say we.

Late surprise in this game maybe? Uruguay seem to be doing well on the break.

Never have personally, I am not part of the coaching or playing staff so it's hard for me to say we

I think with country teams it's pretty normal. I have definitely referred to Ireland as "we", never have for United though because their just a team I follow and I ain't from Manchester.

What do people think about Pereyra? He hasn't signed with Juve has he? Think his contract runs out in 2 weeks.