Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Yeah, but Argentina are really struggling to break down Uruguay. Pastore has been just as bad and Messi hasn't been supremely influential.

Di Maria is so bad for what he is talent wise, great few touches then wasteful end product.

He reminds me of a 21 year old youth prospect not a world class player.

Mascherano can be an absolute moron at times, reminding me of the time he got sent off for Liverpool against us.

Aguero has been invisible, at least Di Maria has been trying to do things.

Argentina could do better if Di Maria was invisible, that way he'd stop breaking up their attacks. Pastore's been awful too, can't seem to complete really simple passes

The usual tumescent stuff from Argentina. Have never found a suitable replacement for Riquelme.

Argentina needs a spanish or brazilian coach, this football is terrible for a team with this much talent. Very disappointing stuff from pretty much all their stars.

Aguero suffers because Argentina is playing too slow. Pastore takes 3 seconds to make a pass, and Di Maria wants to...I dunno what he wants to do. Messi is pissed off saying to play faster.

Aguero has no supply. Martino is just as bad as Maradona and Batista.

Di Maria has always been an incredibly frustrating player, he can still produce a magical moment to win the game and everyone forgets about all the failed flicks and tricks.

its hard to play well with opponent defending like uruguay plus fouling a lot, tell me a team in the world that would've been doing great under these circumstances

Uruguay is so negative
Their compactness is really working though, Rojo - who was probably Argentina's biggest threat after Messi in the first game - has been completely nullified from going forward. A draw suits Uruguay here. They could easily top the group in the next match.

Jamaica out is the shock of the tournament for me.
Jamaica are still not mathematically out, no matter the result.
But getting a win over Argentina is just unthinkable. One of those shockers that only happen every few years.

Argentina needs a spanish or brazilian coach, this football is terrible for a team with this much talent. Very disappointing stuff from pretty much all their stars.

what? :lol: our coaches are 10x worse

Luiz-Felipe-Scolari-011.jpg

knwoing Tata, who is not even on the bench now, no subs before the 70th min when everything is probably over

its hard to play well with opponent defending like uruguay plus fouling a lot, tell me a team in the world that would've been doing great under these circumstances
We are 3M, you are 200M. We can't field a world class XI. Sorry to bore you.

What and you weren't? Excuse me while I bow down to your superior intelligence.
Someone 'trying' and being completely shit is better than a striker whose job it is to score but otherwise has little impact on the game? Yep, I'm the one being stupid.

And then he scores!

Was coming, never gonna be easy parking the bus against a team with that much attacking talent.