Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

That is such a difficult header. Absolutely superlative.

Someone 'trying' and being completely shit is better than a player who is having little impact on the game? Yep, I'm the one being stupid.
If you try, you can end up influencing the game even for a moment, you could make a key pass or get fouled and win a penalty/free kick. If you have no influence for 90 minutes like Falcao for us, you are a detriment. Its like playing with ten men.

We are 3M, you are 200M. We can't field a world class XI. Sorry to bore you.
i was actually praising uruguay, but the population thing is overplayed

mexico is a footballing nation, has 140 million people but hasn't won jack

If Aguero was fit they would have probably won world cup final, now hes injured and they'll have to bring on Higuain, just what Argentina don't need, unless they want to bring on Tevez of course.

At the risk of being banned for not trawling through earlier posts - how are you guys watching this match live?

If you try, you can end up influencing the game even for a moment, you could make a key pass or get fouled and win a penalty/free kick. If you have no influence for 90 minutes like Falcao for us, you are a detriment. Its like playing with ten men.
You might as well play me then. You can guarantee I'll try as well.

Aguero is a striker. Di Maria is a creative midfielder. Who do you reckon should be having more impact on the game? Like Aguero showed, all he needs is a sniff on goal and he'll bury it. Di Maria on the other hand is proving a detriment to the team, more so than a player who doesn't do anything (which you claimed Aguero was doing - he isn't). This trying malarkey is no good when you keep playing like Bebe.

I'd rather play with ten men than with a player that keeps messing up every attack.

At the risk of being banned for not trawling through earlier posts - how are you guys watching this match live?
Premier Sports in the UK.

You might as well play me then. You can guarantee I'll try as well.

Aguero is a striker. Di Maria is a creative midfielder. Who do you reckon should be having more impact on the game? Like Aguero showed, all he needs is a sniff on goal and he'll bury it. This trying malarkey is no good when you keep playing like Bebe.

I'd rather play with ten men than with a player that keeps messing up every attack.

Premier Sports in the UK.
It only takes a pass from a creative midfielder to give Aguero his chance. You do realise not everyone is a messi or ronaldo doing stuff on their own.

It only takes a pass from a creative midfielder to give Aguero his chance. You do realise not everyone is a messi or ronaldo doing stuff on their own.
So that excuses him being terrible all night then - which is the original point you made? Well that's alright then.