Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

I'd like to see more of Angel on the right for us, be great having him there and Memphis on the left... Lethal.

Fourth time I have heard this commentator claim Otamendi is 5'10 throughout the tournament. He's 6'0, no?

Fourth time I have heard this commentator claim Otamendi is 5'10 throughout the tournament. He's 6'0, no?
1,83m according to Wiki, which is 6'0 yeah. But 5'10 is like 1,78m or something like that so it's barely five centimeters. His aerial ability is very good though.

How does the ref not give a foul for Argentina there?

Di Maria still badly needs to find his mojo. In a way I'm relieved to see Manchester United isn't the issue with his confidence.

I'm glad I'm currently in Brazil and thus don't have to put up with Ray Hudson's bullshit.

Pastore should have played it to Di Maria. Too many greedy individualistic players in the one team

Cheers @TheNewEra @KiD MoYeS I'd love to know what the feck is up with Di Maria. Obviously it's worth keeping him because of his talent but his form is terrible. I suppose not playing much isn't great for him either but he has to earn the spot.

Cheers @TheNewEra @KiD MoYeS I'd love to know what the feck is up with Di Maria. Obviously it's worth keeping him because of his talent but his form is terrible. I suppose not playing much isn't great for him either but he has to earn the spot.
He's still capable of some brilliance and has had some nice touches, it's just frustrating he has yet to find a consistency since joining us.

Di Maria has been dreadful so far. Really growing tired of this guy. Way too many excuses for a £60m man.