Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Two great Chilean goals called offside by the smallest of margins... very unlucky

Me either. You're printing money if Univision got the rights. BEin must've offered an unreal amount.

Well, not exactly, that's precisely the problem. Those getting the rights were then offering to sell them on for the unreal amounts. That is: if Univision wanted them he couldn't get them from CONMEBOL through a fair tender but instead had to wait for FIFA Crony Corp. to buy them and then buy them off them for a higher amount. Ergo, CONMEBOL was getting less than they could get from a fair tender and what ultimately was an intermediary got a windfall and passed on a cut to the FIFA/CONMEBOL lackeys.

Seems to have worked for a few iterations until the big guns decided enough was enough and decided not to play along with it, which triggered the whole mess and explains the random TV right allocation.

Serious lack of Valdivia like players at the top of the game. The ones coming through don't even look like breaking through which is a real shame. Every team could use a player like him, someone to give a variety of key passes, split open defences, hold on to the ball in pressure situations. He's past it yet his class is still obvious to see.

'This is not just a dream, it's a wet dream of orgasmic proportions.'

That's absolutely hilarious.. one of the best lines uttered on commentary ever.

It's up there with this amazing German commentary

I think it's clear Jimmy Liddell has modelled his commentary on Ray Hudson.

I like this dude from argentina.. hilarious :lol:

tata tatan

Game 9: Paraguay - Jamaica
Insanely stupid from the Jamaican goalkeeper. :lol:

:lol: Absolute bone head move by Kerr. What the hell was he thinking?

We're playing really really shit today and I wouldn't be surprised to us lose by a goal or two more.

Argentina team to face Uruguay - Romero; Zabaleta, Garay, Otamendi, Rojo; Pastore, Mascherano, Biglia; Messi, Agüero, Di María.

Uruguay team to face Argentina: Muslera, Pereira, Giménez, Godín, Pereira, González, Arévalo, Lodeiro, Rodríguez, Rolan y Cavani

Argentina team to face Uruguay - Romero; Zabaleta, Garay, Otamendi, Rojo; Pastore, Mascherano, Biglia; Messi, Agüero, Di María.

Uruguay team to face Argentina: Muslera, Pereira, Giménez, Godín, Pereira, González, Arévalo, Lodeiro, Rodríguez, Rolan y Cavani
Perfect, that's my nights viewing sorted.

Biglia in for Banega, are they fecking retarded?

That's exactly what they need. Less creativity from midfield, and more defensive security.

no, they replaced a midfielder with a midfielder....sure, Biglia is better defensively but if you want to get the balance in the team you drop Pastore not Banega.

Game 10: Argentina - Uruguay
Can't wait for this game should be good.