2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Serious questions must be asked of the referee and VAR officials. How on earth could they get this so wrong? This led to giving Tottenham an advantage and winning 3-0 heaping added pressure on Ten Hag. How has this been allowed to happen with VAR???

Welp... I 100% agree with the decision, never a red card.

But he still needs a rest.

Crap like that really annoys me. So it's overturned 48 hours after on appeal. How. the actual feck, was it not overturned during the game under review by VAR then??

Utter nonsense.

It wasn't a red card and its a shame we have to suffer through more Bruno nonsense in the coming weeks but what happens to the idiot ref who wrongly sent him off?
What happens to most if not all of them, nothing. They probably get a pat on the back for doing a "great job".

Correct decision, never a red. However, I’d have liked to have seen Bruno out the side for a few games and see how the team performed with Mount/Eriksen in the 10 position.

Bruno Fernandes has it overturned yet VAR could not over turn during the actual game? How is this not a sign of corruption?

I believe Fernandes should still be dropped from the team for a while. This news has not changed anything. He has been dreadful
It's because VAR in the PL puts protecting the on-field referees' reputation above reaching the correct decision. It's why you see the same incident be given a penalty for one game yet ignored in another as VAR just sides with the ref of the game. The primary objective is to 'assist' the referees, not to replace them or show the world just how much wrong they get every week.

Anyway, I'm glad Bruno is available. He has been bad this season, but I'd rather have him as an option then not at all.

Can fans appeal the club's appeal to have the decision overturned and have the red card stand?

Crap like that really annoys me. So it's overturned 48 hours after on appeal. How. the actual feck, was it not overturned during the game under review by VAR then??

Utter nonsense.

I can excuse the ref who might have missed the slip. Who the feck was the incompetent idiot on VAR?

Oh wow, so we do get decisions our way! I felt Bruno was an idiot at that time of tackle for raising his leg up but then what was the point of VAR if they can't overturn decisions during the game but can do it after a couple of days? Shambles of a system.

You are not winning that appeal, even if we do it. It means that the referee made a mistake. Good luck with that. There were elements for a red card, but the ref decided not to take the fact that Bruno slipped into question and that there wasn't enough force in the tackle to hurt an opponent. Not sure if the rule is still in play, if you appeal it, and you lose it, the player gets one more game added to the initial 3.
Oh wow, was not expecting this. How about the referee, will he get his pay docked?

I'm pissing myself here :lol:

Common sense prevailed. Never a red card.

You wouldn't know it to read this thread. 'Fans' were delighted he was sent off, opportunity for Mount to become Zidane, reckless and stupid etc. Reality is the guy slipped, scraped somebody's leg and was wrongly sent off for it.

The whole team has been shit for the past 18 months and relative to the rest of the squad, Bruno has ALWAYS been one of our top performers. Even this season, who can you objectively say has been playing better than him?

And also, this myth of the team being built around Bruno needs to die. Maybe in Ole's United and the first 6 months of the ETH era, but since then he's been moved around constantly to make up for deficiencies in the squad, the primary onus for chance creation has been put onto wingers (who have done feck all, though to be fairthe tactics completely isolate them and set them up to fail)... add to that we haven't had a 'decent' striker who'd be able to make use of a world class AM since fecking Lukaku.

Glad the vast majority of match-going fans think differently

People acting like Bruno being out would help us. We would still be shite with a 1 man midfield. Seen it so many times when we hope things will change after the manager is forced to play someone else.

Even this season, who can you objectively say has been playing better than him?

Yeah no... I like Bruno and think he is very underrated in here, but he has clearly been poorer than usual this season even though his assist tally isn't bad.

Onana, Mazraoui and Amad have been better in my opinion. Bruno is somewhere in the middle of the pack I'd say.

First thought was surely VAR would check that. It was an absolute joke.