5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lovely passing there from Onana. I am looking forward to all the idiots saying "a keepers only job is to stop shots" as Onana changes the way we play completely.

Onana has just tasted what De Gea was going through by playing infront of Maguire :)

Didn't watch the game. What's that Onana-Maguire incident all about? Did Maguire make a mistake (even by his standards)?

Honestly, our defending has been really poor the past few games -- it's like they just met up prior to the game. Maguire wasn't the only one screwing up. No communication and organisation -- even in the Wrexham game.

Onana could get arrested for murder if Maguire is Infront of him. :lol:

I love this guy. He's only just joined the club but already he's letting everyone know that he's in charge.

Didn't watch the game. What's that Onana-Maguire incident all about? Did Maguire make a mistake (even by his standards)?
It's the second play in this video, after about 8 seconds.

Not sure if Onana is having a go at Maguire for not passing it back to him when things got tight in there, or if it was because of how Maguire backed off and pointed for Scott to come win the ball back instead of racing back to help out himself. At first I thought it was the former but watching it again I think it might be the latter.

Watching it back makes me wonder if Scott actually should have come got it though instead of backing off himself, but it's a tough one.

You could sign Haaland and the biggest upgrade would still be this lad over DDG.

Agbolahor is an idiot.
Birds of the same feathers tend to flock together. You look at Maguire defenders on the media (that sometimes defend him mindlessly) and they're all on the same level as Gashbonlahor.

Loved the way he tore into Maguire, and his passing is not too shabby.

It's the second play in this video, after about 8 seconds.

Not sure if Onana is having a go at Maguire for not passing it back to him when things got tight in there, or if it was because of how Maguire backed off and pointed for Scott to come win the ball back instead of racing back to help out himself. At first I thought it was the former but watching it again I think it might be the latter.

Watching it back makes me wonder if Scott actually should have come got it though instead of backing off himself, but it's a tough one.

Definitely the latter I think - bad passes happen but backing off is criminal, it's so passive. Only realistic option given his lack of pace is to take the yellow there and hold your hands up to the passing error.

Love Onana but won’t have people rubbishing Dave contribution to this club.

I fecked up with the kick-off time and missed the game...but a keeper than shouts at his defence when they make a mistake! :eek:

Love it...message from the manager should be...do it more x10.

Martinez, Antony and Onana are exactly what Ten Hag wants for his style of football. They give you control, press resistance, a ball outlet and they are able to break lines.

Casemiro, Hojlund, Mount, I am not so sure yet. But maybe that's for good, he's not building an Ajax side.
Well those 2 were players ETH himself wanted, One would think they'd give him exactly what he wants.

Onana and Rashford could be a deadly combination this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.