5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Matt Varnish

Hello Sailor.
So you spend 60m on a player that you convince to come from a CL final team, to bench him in his first 6 months football in a new country, culture, league, players, style of football...some fans havent a clue. Context counts and if you are going to bin off players so early into their careers at Utd, expect F all players to sign for the club. It's professional suicide....
Jim Leighton.
Massimo Taibi
Fabian Barthez
All binned by Fergie for far less cockups combined than Ohno has committed this season, both Leighton and Barthez were Internationals.
Ohno is an International and supposedly the finished article
I obviously have higher standards than some of the people on here.

AdNani

Read and comprehend, I said "ONE OF THE WORST"
Saves count for F all when you are 6th in the table with the lowest GD, and your keeper has picked the ball out of the net FIFTY times.
A better manager would have benched him well before Christmas, Bayinder must be absolute shite for this guy to walk into the team every week
read and comprehend HES NOT ONE OF THE WORST. He’s in the top 3 in the league, what is so fecking difficult for you to understand? He saves shots at a higher % whilst facing more shots on target than 90% of the league.

Maybe if the team stopped allowing his goal to be peppered with shots at an alarming rate those 50 goals would be dramatically lower.

Matt Varnish

Hello Sailor.
Pep and Klopp arent the barometer for me. Fergie was also very patient too when he needed to be. Standards arent about not making mistakes, its about how you recover when you make them. The CL blunders could have crushed him but he clearly is mentally strong.

Whether thats enough, Im saying one season facing more shots than most keepers in Europe isnt the barometer. Its funny cause conversely the keepers we rate the most face the least.
:lol: :lol:
Fergie ditched Jim Leighton and replaced him with Les Sealey between an FA Cup final and the replay.
Are you a JCL
Standards are about concentration and performance in games, and not diving over a ball in the ECL group stages.

Ohno would have to go five seasons without a single cockup to be considered a "good" keeper, the guy is Championship standard at best.
The EPL is one thing, funnily you choose to forget his ECL performance, 6 games 15 conceded

lost7

Made at least 2 good saves, but this is the 2nd time this season he punched someone in the face

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Not helped by Casemiro’s horrific header but so fecking stupid from him.

RedRocket9908

Onana saved us from being embarrased today, Burnley would have been at least 3 up by halftime and could have had a couple more in the 2nd half without his saves.

Oranges038

Brilliant performance.

Don't really blame him for the pen, shocking defending from the players in front of him. The next time after Wolves he made any contact like that a penalty was always going to be given.

Litch

Jim Leighton.
Massimo Taibi
Fabian Barthez
All binned by Fergie for far less cockups combined than Ohno has committed this season, both Leighton and Barthez were Internationals.
Binned off....Leighton and Barthez had 3 and 4 seasons. That said we seen the best and the worst of him today.

Mmm-Qatarian

Brilliant performance.

Don't really blame him for the pen, shocking defending from the players in front of him. The next time after Wolves he made any contact like that a penalty was always going to be given.
It's a fair point. He was stupid as feck coming for it but that ball should've been out of the area much before that.

Idxomer

Brilliant performance.

It actually happened again before and it wasn't given, against Wolves away of all teams.

AWB and Casmeiro share as much blame for causing chaos and not being able to clear the ball before.

the hea

The decision to come out for the ball was stupid but the situation should never have happened if it wasn't for Casemiros awful header. Typical United this season.

Telsim

Against Sheffield, it was the De Gea classic.

Against Burnley, it's Onana vintage.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Jim Leighton.
Massimo Taibi
Fabian Barthez
Yeah, there's no way Fergie would've bought Onana in the first place, never mind stick with him after a calamitous first 6 months. I realize Dave had a rough start as well, but Fergie would've eventually made a change if he didn't improve, just as he did with Bosnich, Barthez, Taibi, Carroll, and the rest of them sandwhiched between Schmeichel and VdS.

Stadjer

He tried to correct Casemiro his mistake and in his attempt he made a mistake himself.... otherwise he had a very good game. I still consider Casemiro the main reason for the penalty though

Matt Varnish

Hello Sailor.
Binned off....Leighton and Barthez had 3 and 4 seasons. That said we seen the best and the worst of him today.
Totally agree on that bit, you never know when this guy is going to have a brain fart, that's two weeks on the trot, he's back to the start of the season calamities.

Geistman

Look he had a good game, saved what he needed to save. But he never makes exceptional saves you wouldn't expect and he doesn't give us enough offensively to put up with his constant mistakes. In his year here he has about five years worth of a standard Premier league goalies mistakes. He is not a great keeper either way, I never understood why he was the one selected to replace DeGea. At the same time he wouldn't be first thing that needs changing in the summer but he is a massive weakness and a poor purchase.

Rustyspider13

I don't blame him for the pen. The ball should not be headed towards him when the box is that crowded. The header wasn't even powered properly to get into his arms. He panicked and in his desperation hit the Burnley player. Shouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place.

mu4c_20le

I don't blame him for the pen. The ball should not be headed towards him when the box is that crowded. The header wasn't even powered properly to get into his arms. He panicked and in his desperation hit the Burnley player. Shouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place.
Then you shouldn't blame him for the other goals either, the defenders should have defended better and prevented the shots.

lex talionis

Onana made some great saves, and although he should be flogged for the pen it also must be pointed out we should be scoring more than one goal against fukking Burnley.

Litch

Totally agree on that bit, you never know when this guy is going to have a brain fart, that's two weeks on the trot, he's back to the start of the season calamities.
I think the goal is 100% on him but the calamity and lack of trust in this team is creating a level of madness...

Rossa

It actually happened again before and it wasn't given, against Wolves away of all teams.

AWB and Casmeiro share as much blame for causing chaos and not being able to clear the ball before.
Aeb actually did clear the ball. Onana proceeded to clear the head off the Burnley player’s body. Could easily see red for that - given more power in the punch. Basically clobbered him with two hands.

Geistman

And to the people who seem to be saying he kept us in the game today are Burnley to say that about their keeper. Everything he did today was a standard performance, up to punching the Burnley player in the head.

Natener

The reason we didn’t fall behind, the reason we couldn’t stay ahead.

Chinchy98

One of his most assured performances until another moment of madness.

This is him. He won’t change in his late 20s

Not sure how people on here can absolve him of the error. Once Casemiro makes a meal of it, he becomes an active participant, makes a rash decision, ergo, is at fault.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Jim Leighton.
Massimo Taibi
Fabian Barthez
"Ohno". How did you survive to be 67 years old acting like such a child?