View full 2024-25 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Fenerbahce 1:1 Man Utd New
Should get back into the team soon hopefully

He's below our RB in the pecking order as a 10. Antony comes on before him on the right.

Yeah, no matter how much people think he's struggled this season, and he has, he's not been bad enough to warrant this.

Should have started as the ten and should have come on instead of Antony. There was no logic in either decision just a desperate manager mistakenly thinking caution and players he knows is way forward.

We’re supposed to believe this manger who is totally out of his depth is building for the future but he’s doing nothing of the sort.

Needed to seize than 5 minutes that he only got because of injury. Back to the bench.

Ten Hag had somehow managed to overlook him twice in one game. Does he deserve to start every game on merit? Nope. Is he a better option than Mazraoui as a number 10 or as Antony on the right?..

He needs gametime. If ETH isn't planning to play him, he should go out on loan. Those years are important, right now it feels like he is wasting his time a bit.

Amad hasn't done enough with the opportunities he has had this season. Some promising signs early then a run of nothing performances.

I would prefer if Antony was launched back to Holland but Amad needs to do more.

How is Antony ahead of him? Honestly, I'd even argue that Rashford has had more poor performances than this guy.
This manager is one of the worst things to happen to the club. It's like he's allergic to using talented footballers. INEOS definitely needs to be on fraud watch with the way things are going.

ETH has destroyed him tonight. That, in spite of Amad being best player by far in pre season and starting the season reasonably well with goal and assist

How Amad can have any faith in a manager that selects a full back ahead of him in that 10 role is insane.

That sort of decision impacts squad morale. Not only Amad will be questioning it…but other first teamers are gonna question that

Not a slant at Mazroui. Not his fault. I’m just in complete shock the decision was made in the first place

He probably should’ve started tonight, but he’s probably not quite as good as he’s been made out on here.

We did generally look better for having him in the side at the start of the season. Don't know what's gone on.

The thing is, no one is saying he's world class or is having a great season.

It's basically just being baffled that he's below our RB in the pecking order for the 10 position.

Really?

Decent but not exceptional against Brighton and Southampton but very quiet against Twente, Palace and Porto.

He has ability that he has shown in flashes but people are seriously over-hyping what he has produced.

I think the only way he gets a real bite of it here is if ten Hag gets sacked early enough for him and his agent to not have something else concrete lined up.

Amad hasn't done enough with the opportunities he has had this season. Some promising signs early then a run of nothing performances.

I would prefer if Antony was launched back to Holland but Amad needs to do more.
How the feck is he going to do more when a right back is starting ahead of him in games that are perfect to give him a chance “to do more”?

How the feck is he going to do more when a right back is starting ahead of him in games that are perfect to give him a chance “to do more”?

Do more in the games he does start and not have 3 anonymous starts in a row.

He can't do anything about his manager being a cretin.

He probably should’ve started tonight, but he’s probably not quite as good as he’s been made out on here.

I'd have liked to have seen him start in Bruno's spot, to see what he could do in that role. His technique is great and he's a good passer and moves well with the ball. But yeah, a lot of the time when I watch him I just think he's too light and lacking physicality, which hurts in the PL.

Actually feel bad for him. Want ETH gone before we lose a player like Amad. Antony shouldn't even be on the bench instead of Amad.

Do more in the games he does start and not have 3 anonymous starts in a row.

He can't do anything about his manager being a cretin.
I don't think he's started 3 games in a row for us, while Rashford, Bruno, and Antony last season were given long runs in the team to "find their form".. If we put him on the transfer market you'll see big clubs come in for him.

The way ETH is treating Amad looks personal to me and I fear Amad knows it.. You could see from his body language when the coaches were giving him instructions. His contract expires soon and I won't be surprised if he leaves.

Ten Hag apparently explained that he chose to bring Antony on instead due to his performances in training. Potentially a subtle way of saying Amad needs to work harder?

Yeah he’s gone. If he was a Liverpool player that’d be no loss but for us it’d be a disaster for the next manager. ETH managed Ajax of all teams but seemingly doesn’t care about good technical footballers.

Ten Hag apparently explained that he chose to bring Antony on instead due to his performances in training. Potentially a subtle way of saying Amad needs to work harder?

Amad needs to post something on social media about that disgraceful criticism, it's totally uncalled for. He might get a holiday to Germany and a move to London out of it.

The way ETH is treating Amad looks personal to me and I fear Amad knows it.. You could see from his body language when the coaches were giving him instructions. His contract expires soon and I won't be surprised if he leaves.

Poor lad

Where are all the naysayers that were defending him being benched for months last season by saying it was due to fitness or whatever and not due to manager preferring his 80 million dud. It took 2 silent games from him to get back to bench and behind the fecking Antony on pecking order.

He's going to leave and end up being a very good player somewhere else. Basically like Angel Gomes but better