The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
They clearly don't give a feck about their kids and future generations of their and everyone's families. feck the future, let's make it a bit easier for big business to make the rich richer.

Despicable cnuts.

They clearly don't give a feck about their kids and future generations of their and everyone's families. feck the future, let's make it a bit easier for big business to make the rich richer.

Despicable cnuts.

They are all convinced they are rich enough to protect themselves and their families from the fallout.

They are wrong, like they are about almost everything else, because they do not really understand the consequences in the first place.

They are all convinced they are rich enough to protect themselves and their families from the fallout.

They are wrong, like they are about almost everything else, because they do not really understand the consequences in the first place.
Or they are convinced that mankind's CO2 emissions have nothing to do with it. Some days ago was a short report about a small US island that is already affected with rising sea levels. IIRC more than 70% of the voters on this island voted pro Trump and firmly believe that mankind's CO2 emissions don't contribute to climate change.

DAo-k4_XgAIzW8h.jpg
:lol:

Drumpf about to speak at NATO. Should be terrific.
He still has no clue how NATO is funded. No learning curve whatsoever. What stark contrast to your previous president(s).

He still has no clue how NATO is funded. No learning curve whatsoever. What stark contrast to your previous president(s).

Though he's right when he talks about the funding. Even NATO themselves have moaned for years about countries not paying their fair share and adhering to the NATO guidelines of the 2% target.

Though he's right when he talks about the funding. Even NATO themselves have moaned for years about countries not paying their fair share and adhering to the NATO guidelines of the 2% target.
If you dig into my previous posts on this topic, you'd see that I agree im principle and wanted more military independence from the US (which results in more German spending on the military) long before Twitler made it a popular topic.
However, Twitler is wrong in his claims how NATO is funded. I find it embarrassing for him that he hardly misses an opportunity to prove that he doesn't understand it.

Oh wow, I bet he's shitting himself :rolleyes: She's a wet lettuce, we should send Boris in to baffle and bewilder him.

In all seriousness, all news channels are reporting that the UK now refuses to share any intel with the USA unless there are cast iron assurances it won't be leaked. The Manchester Met have also said they are not allowing anymore info about the MEN Arena attack to be shared with any US intelligence agency.

Obviously all this is subject to change, but at the very least it is a major embarrassment for Trump while he is on his G7 and NATO tour. I do think he will spin it to his favour though and he will just blame it on the people who have been leaking stuff about the Russia connections. Both Trump and the GOP will now start a witch hunt for those involved in leaking classified information. I doubt it will hurt Trump much more than annoying him that it will be brought up in front of him a few times over the coming days.
More a major embarrassment for the intelligence agencies. From an intelligence POV they're not much cop if they can't work out who's doing the leaking and prosecute them. Can't be that difficult.

More a major embarrassment for the intelligence agencies. From an intelligence POV they're not much cop if they can't work out who's doing the leaking and prosecute them. Can't be that difficult.

They'll have some idea which area/department of an agency these leaks have come from.

Also i suspect the leaker to the NYTimes will be bricking it right now, as they never realised the damage and outrage it would do.

They'll have some idea which area/department of an agency these leaks have come from.

Also i suspect the leaker to the NYTimes will be bricking it right now, as they never realised the damage and outrage it would do.
Well if whoever leaked it didn't realise confidentiality was in his job description he's far too thick to be working in intelligence.

Well if whoever leaked it didn't realise confidentiality was in his job description he's far too thick to be working in intelligence.

With something like that, there's a fair chance money changed hands and if so there will be a paper trail. Worse though is that if money was involved then there are more charges to face for the perpetrator.

Turns out the guy he pushed was from new NATO member Montenegro, a membership that Russia vehemently opposed. Not that Trump is a Russian asset or anything. ;)

There seems to be a sense of impunity with these officials who leak stuff. They do this leaking because they think they can get away with it and believe the law does not apply to them.

Fully agree with Trump on this. I hope they nail the scum that leaked this stuff.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he or one of his clan were behind the leaks in some manner so that he could continue to moan about leaks and have people on his side for a change.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he or one of his clan were behind the leaks in some manner so that he could continue to moan about leaks and have people on his side for a change.
Yep.

With something like that, there's a fair chance money changed hands and if so there will be a paper trail. Worse though is that if money was involved then there are more charges to face for the perpetrator.
I strongly suspect money changed hands for this info and it wouldn't surprise me one little bit to find that money has changed hands for many of the other "leaks" that have been going on over there. It's deliberately designed to cause problems for Trump in some way. Now that's fine by me if they want to play these games among themselves but it's not fine for them to be playing games with our info. The sooner they get to the bottom of this the better.

There should be no reason why they have not caught the perp by now.

I strongly suspect money changed hands for this info and it wouldn't surprise me one little bit to find that money has changed hands for many of the other "leaks" that have been going on over there. It's deliberately designed to cause problems for Trump in some way. Now that's fine by me if they want to play these games among themselves but it's not fine for them to be playing games with our info. The sooner they get to the bottom of this the better.

There should be no reason why they have not caught the perp by now.

DOJ Investigation will take time to find out where the leaks came from and its going to be someone who will have attempted to cover their tracks.

The quickest way to find the leaker is via illegal ways and that's never going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.