The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Benjamin Wittes doesn't follow through now I'll be upset. It'll be worse than that time someone said 'major news at 10pm' and it turned out to be 'Inter Milan consider Bale swoop'.

What a letdown that was :lol:

If Benjamin Wittes doesn't follow through now I'll be upset. It'll be worse than that time someone said 'major news at 10pm' and it turned out to be 'Inter Milan consider Bale swoop'.

:lol:

Oh, the memories!

@Pexbo will have to stay up late again.

I'm all in. Uni finished for the year and taking a couple weeks off before I start work.

I've realised now that the Vidal thread a couple of years ago was merely intended to train me for this thread. Only this time, no disappointments.

Flynns actions are crazy. Everyone always looks after their own interests and what will benefit their family.

If Flynn is disobeying federal law know the consequences of that, you've really got to wonder what the hell the consequences of working with the FBI is.

It probably explains why he was so keen to cut an immunity deal. Immunity would have come with protection.
Why doesn't he honour the subpoena and then just claim the 5th? Is that not an option?

I'm all in. Uni finished for the year and taking a couple weeks off before I start work.

I've realised now that the Vidal thread a couple of years ago was merely intended to train me for this thread. Only this time, no disappointments.

Chilevision, I still have flashbacks about that.

Last edited:
I can't even being to imagine how stressed Trump is over this. It would be bad enough for any normal person but for a narcissistic control freak to have so many people out to get him and to be so out of control of the situation, it must be making him physically ill.

the insight into Trump's mental state last night on CNN by the co-writer of "the Art of the deal" was interesting.

I'll have to search that out. He reminds me of those child stars who grow up with a load of yes men around them and eventually lose all semblance of reality.

He's the manchild star who has had 70 years of being told yes. There's no way he's a well man.

I can't even being to imagine how stressed Trump is over this. It would be bad enough for any normal person but for a narcissistic control freak to have so many people out to get him and to be so out of control of the situation, it must be making him physically ill.
Yeah must be quite the shock to him. I imagine he honestly believes to be "trying his best for the american people, making a buck on the side... but is that such a bad thing?"

His biographer recently wrote that no one in the Trump organisation ever criticized him or had anything negative to say about his decisions... I believe he thought with him being president it would be the same (in the unlikely event that he did win...).

I am almost starting to feel a bit sorry for him. I don't really believe he has the brains to be as manipulative and sly as some people think. He denies everything that's thrown at him and while it may seem absurd, I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't have any idea what is going on around him.

He might end up getting off because of his own stupidity. The people closest to him could've just kept him out the loop completely. He's a puppet

I am almost starting to feel a bit sorry for him. I don't really believe he has the brains to be as manipulative and sly as some people think. He denies everything that's thrown at him and while it may seem absurd, I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't have any idea what is going on around him.

He might end up getting off because of his own stupidity. The people closest to him could've just kept him out the loop completely. He's a puppet
No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet.

Pence is probably just waiting out the storm for his inevitable rise to the Presidency. Hopefully he has the integrity to turn down the inevitable Ford/Nixon pardon.

BTW, my only concern about Pence (other than policy) is he would likely choose Lyin' Ted Cruz as his VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.