The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, and after thinking about it, Flynn is probably ignoring the subpoena because they haven't offered him immunity and in that case, he has nothing to lose by ignoring it and nothing to gain from complying. He's either playing hardball trying to get some kind of deal or he's given up and will just wait to see what happens and accept his punishment quietly. He's either been paid off to keep quiet or he/family have been threatened and told to keep quiet.

Look at this logically, if the collusion is really as close to Putin as people say, then it wouldn't be far fetched to say any means will be used to prevent people from testifying. At least 5 or 6 people connected on the Russian side have been killed so it's certainly not in the realms of conspiracy theory to say or think it can/will happen in the USA. To be honest it's really not something I even considered up until now, but the more I think about it the more it becomes clear.

Killing a witness isn't out of the question for any nation if it's in their best interest. Them cia/kgb has their own blackops to do their dirty deeds.

But it's not likely to happen in the US. Not when the case is full blown and the accomplices are high profile politician.

Besides, something this big will involve more than a few individuals.

It's complete shambles. He was the head of transition. Ignorance should not fly

I don't think pleading ignorance will wash to be honest, It certainly wont look very good, or be believable. We just have to wait and see how far this all goes and how many and whom is affected, and unfortunately that could take a very, very long time.

Killing a witness isn't out of the question for any nation if it's in their best interest. Them cia/kgb has their own blackops to do their dirty deeds.

But it's not likely to happen in the US. Not when the case is full blown and the accomplices are high profile politician.

Besides, something this big will involve more than a few individuals.

Polonium-210 anyone?

I was only speaking hypothetically and joking around based on the numerous articles wondering why he has/is apparently going to ignore the subpoena. I too would hope it wouldn't happen in the US, but I thought none of what has gone on over the last 18 months or so would happen in the US so I think I for one have learned not to say that anymore because Trump and everything to do with him shows that anything can happen in the USA.

Commenting on Fox News threads and getting instant responses of 'shut up you libtard you lost' is my new favourite thing.

If Trump gets impeached despite still having the staunch support of his hardcore (and bigly) voters, how would they react? You know he'd go down vomiting bile and they'd completely buy into his sense of persecution. Interesting times ahead surely?

If Trump gets impeached despite still having the staunch support of his hardcore (and bigly) voters, how would they react? You know he'd go down vomiting bile and they'd completely buy into his sense of persecution. Interesting times ahead surely?

Violence is always a possibility, has been since he started running. In fact there were incidents all along his campaign trail. I could see some terrorist groups popping up as a result of Trump being impeached. He probably would fund them himself.

Someone need to show Tillerson this thread. :lol:

DAIaAu4XoAEenTg.jpg:large

:wenger:

Another Drumpf lie exposed.

There was good analysis showing Rosenstein was shrewd and knew exactly what he was doing for Trump when he sent that memo. Trump confirmed it with an interview later, that he basically had the memo tailored to his needs.

What's the history behind it? I assume he dropped something big after doing it last time?
Did it just before the Comey memo news broke the other day, and political twitter is groaning because it means they're going to have to stay late again :D

Then again he's also recognised it creates a pavlovian response so he could just be trolling at this point. :lol:

Did it just before the Comey memo news broke the other day, and political twitter is groaning because it means they're going to have to stay late again :D

Then again he's also recognised it creates a pavlovian response so he could just be trolling at this point. :lol:

Was going to say maybe he's just the political world's version of Ballague! :lol:

If Benjamin Wittes doesn't follow through now I'll be upset. It'll be worse than that time someone said 'major news at 10pm' and it turned out to be 'Inter Milan consider Bale swoop'.

Status
Not open for further replies.