The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pexbo Good luck for your exam! I assume it will be one of the most memorable of your lifetime.

Last edited:
Very interesting, I didn't know that's possible. Feck Pence and all the other clowns of that cabinet to not make use of it.

So what would happen if the president, in the judgment of those closest to him, were to … not be in his right mind?

In such a scenario, there is, in fact, something that could quickly and legally be done to avert global catastrophe. The answer lies in Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tem.

Then the vice president would immediately become “Acting President,” and take over all the president’s powers.

Let that sink in — one vice president and any eight Cabinet officers can, theoretically, decide to knock the president out of power at any time.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/9/14488980/25th-amendment-trump-pence

I think so but I assume that we'll learn later today how Twitler asked Erdogan for advice how to jail all unpleasant journalists.

pJ531_s-200x150.gif

I've got a thread to read.

Holy shit that was a good 7 pages, 10 notification, 8 from this thread you cruel bastards :lol:

I think we've finally got him :D it's Moyes territory now. The club wanted to back a manager that was never really their first choice but he's lost most of the dressing room and the fans (the majority of which were mortified at the thought of him leading their club) and is rambling on about all sorts of deluded nonsense.

Not a single Donald tweet yet. Disappointed

I think it's fair to say it's a matter of when and how and not if, isn't it? I don't see how he would survive this. He has far too many powerful enemies by now.

Maybe but from what I can gather you can only be impeached if a majority in the house want to impeach you. So if Republicans on mass back him he keeps power.

Ah, the feeling when you wake up to twelve new pages in the Trump thread...

As for "I hope you can let this go..." I think that can be argued away, but only by totally ignoring the context and subsequent events.

What else do you expect Israel to see about the president of their most important ally (espically few days before his visit)?
Nutty Yahoo was constantly undermining Obama. He loves Trump though considering his blessing of Israels settlement program and pure one-sidedness.

The thing is, Pence is probably as dangerous as Trump. I mean this is a man that genuinely believes that being sent to a camp will cure you of being gay.

Cure? it's 2017 ffs!

The thing is Pence is a boring bang average politician and that doesnt give the slackjaws a boner. They need a face they recognize who says words they like and understand like "wall" and "winning" Pence wont have the pull Cheeto Jesus had for them

Last edited:
I also think the Seth Rich stuff last night totally smacked of a desperation Bannon move, that hilariously r/the donald were only too happy to run with like young Winston Smith with a piece of chocolate. Noone else has batted an eyelid though.

In my opinion, it's another clear sign of absolute guilt for the latest stories too.

Last edited:
The thing is, Pence is probably as dangerous as Trump. I mean this is a man that genuinely believes that being sent to a camp will cure you of being gay.

Cure? it's 2017 ffs!
Pence although worse than Trump from the Liberal POV, is a political lightweight. Any impeachment of Trump will disillusion half the GOP base.

Status
Not open for further replies.