The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the most irrationally annoying part of that the fact that he actually only won...eh, 304. Even though he'll insist otherwise.
"I'm really rich folks ok, really rich" to a room where half of them know more about trumps finances then he does.

Is it really one of his right to reveal top secret information? Or he is just being plain stupid once again?

Is it really one of his right to reveal top secret information? Or he is just being plain stupid once again?

I believe the President can choose to declassify certain info if he wishes, considering he's Commander-in-Chief, but I could be wrong. Even if that's correct though it's a shite defence because he'll still be going against a large portion of the intelligence community as well as a major ally, and now major allies will likely refrain from giving certain info they have to the US.

He can declassify whatever he wants but the rule is you don't feck your ally over by doing it. that's the issue. it's a nightmare for the US intelligence community cos now they have to tell their ally that they won't share new info with Trump. it's that, or face not getting new intel.

I'm turning my phone off tomorrow night at 9pm. I've got an AI exam at 9.30am and if all hell breaks loose in this thread again I'm screwed :lol It was hard enough last Wednesday with a 2pm exam after the Comey sacking :(

So I completely failed this but it looks like there is no big news tonight so I might just make it :D Phone is now going off, page number noted for tomorrow :drool:

So I completely failed this but it looks like there is no big news tonight so I might just make it :D Phone is now going off, page number noted for tomorrow :drool:

No, check Dan's post on NYT story. Combo mode is activated, a story a day.

Didnt you see the post above reg comey's memo....:p

Holy fecking shit! That's huge if true, it shows clear interference and collusion for those that missed all the other events that have showed clear interference and collusion. :rolleyes:

Trump is going to be pissed, this stuff coming out daily has to be getting to him now. Awww shame.

So I completely failed this but it looks like there is no big news tonight

I think the NYT may have just dropped a bombshell loud enough to keep you awake for another hour or so.

Didnt you see the post above reg comey's memo....:p
Holy fecking shit! That's huge if true, it shows clear interference and collusion for those that missed all the other events that have showed clear interference and collusion. :rolleyes:

Trump is going to be pissed, this stuff coming out daily has to be getting to him now. Awww shame.

I think the NYT may have just dropped a bombshell loud enough to keep you awake for another hour or so.

Piss off. It's nothing. Goodnight.

giphy.gif

Pissing off the intelligence agencies was beyond thick wasn't it :lol:

Piss of the very people that literally know everything.

So he did try to influence an investigation... Shame it's still not a smoking gun:(
The thing is, it actually is a smoking gun by any reasonable standards. Clear evidence of obstruction of justice and an impeachable offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.