The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a clown. Imagine being one the most powerful men in the world and yet having twitter rants and spats with Journalists etc. It's fecking ridiculous and funny.

This one is even better than the one that was posted on the previous page.

That's not real.
It surely is. :D There are gazillions of Twitler tweets that haven't aged well, this one is my new favorite.

Grossly incompetent, however, is a very flattering term to describe Twitler. He's much, much worse than that.

It surely is. :D There are gazillions of Twitler tweets that haven't aged well, this one is my new favorite.

Grossly incompetent, however, is a very flattering term to describe Twitler. He's much, much worse than that.

Pmsl. If you read my last number of tweets, only one opinion can be formed - that our President, and therefore "leader," is grossly incompetent

This is the greatest thing of all time.

:lol: the subtitles " (Audience chanting Stephen) "

:lol: That tickled me too. I was going to say Colbert has been on fire lately, but he's always been funny and it's not just him, any half decent comedian is knocking it out the part at the moment just because of the sheer amount of material they have handed to them on a platter almost by the hour.

At Friday’s White House press briefing, Sean Spicer explained that he and his staff do their best to gather relevant information from the president before briefing the press, but that Trump is occasionally unavailable and some information isn’t readily attainable.

An exasperated White House staffer on Friday described a different dynamic, saying the West Wing often struggles to keep up with Trump’s kinetic and unilateral public messaging operation and tweets and interviews that often diverge from the official White House line on the day’s events.

The resulting tension between Trump’s statements and those of the press office charged with maintaining his public image have some frustrated at their apparent inability to nail down a coherent narrative on issues as weighty as the FBI’s investigation into alleged 2016 election-meddling.

It’s not that we don’t know what the president wants to say, it’s that the president doesn’t know what the president wants to say,” the staffer said.

:lol::lol:

Don't get excited, I reckon this bombshell will be as explosive as the previous ones.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the allegations are true but I have no confidence the GOP or his fan base mind him being a crooked criminal.
(But her e-mails, lock her up!)

Tweet from the US ambassador to Qatar:

Feck me, I'd limit this to one a week, max.

It's too good. He's legit Kim Jong Il-ing
On deal making in business vs. deal making in Washington
It’s never different. I think it’s never different. It’s always the same. You have to know your subject. And that would be the misconception of misconceptions for that. I mean, it’s not that I–look, I always had health care for my company. But it’s not that I–it was just something that wasn’t high on my list. I had people that negotiated for my company.

But in a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care. And we did the right negotiating, and actually it’s a very interesting subject.

:lol:

It goes without saying at this stage, but I imagine transcribers are drawing lots to see who has to deal with this mess each time.

This one is even better than the one that was posted on the previous page.

I'm beginning to entertain the thought that Trump is a back from the future bot who came to warn us against himself. Unfortunately the conditions were that he can only communicate his warnings through twitter and can't be explicitly direct in his warnings.

Last edited:
I imagine Trump reading a bullet-pointed summary of something actually complex, and his brain 'talking' to him like Homer Simpson's does. 'That's it - I'm outta here.'

If Comey does testify in public, as rumoured, then then he must want to publicly put the record straight. He won't divulge sensitive information but I'd guess he's keen to put on record perhaps the fact that he denies ever telling Trump he wasn't under investigation. It's hard to see why he would want a public hearing otherwise.

So far that seems the one thing easily publicly correctable that wouldn't necessarily reveal any sensitive or covert information.

I imagine Trump reading a bullet-pointed summary of something actually complex, and his brain 'talking' to him like Homer Simpson's does. 'That's it - I'm outta here.'

giphy.gif

'NATO? Isn't he that Asian guy Clouseau had as his butler??'

If Comey does testify in public, as rumoured, then then he must want to publicly put the record straight. He won't divulge sensitive information but I'd guess he's keen to put on record perhaps the fact that he denies ever telling Trump he wasn't under investigation. It's hard to see why he would want a public hearing otherwise.

So far that seems the one thing easily publicly correctable that wouldn't necessarily reveal any sensitive or covert information.

Can imagine Comey testifying and Trump banging out the tweets as he does. What an event this is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.