The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked about Trump's "tapes" tweet Spicer keeps repeating the "There is nothing further to add on that" line.

I honestly don't know how Spicer can say any of this with a straight face, and I also don't think he has completed one question without telling a lie. It's hilarious viewing though, Spicey looks angry and like he' s getting sick of this.

Spicer looking more composed today compared to previous briefings. Probably been told to up his game if he wants to keep the job.

They're chucking rope at him from all angles at the minute and he's doing all sorts of pretty knots around his neck.

I wonder when we'll reach the point where things actually can't get more ridiculous.

We've not peaked yet.

He's going to pivot any day now. Yep, still waiting. Going to be more presidential, that's for sure. Got to happen...

Republicans are so beyond shameless for not calling him out on stuff like this. Degrading the republic just to get their tax cuts through.

They're chucking rope at him from all angles at the minute and he's doing all sorts of pretty knots around his neck.
I can't figure out whether he's particularly useless himself, whether anybody in that job would look useless trying to defend Trump on everything, or whether it's just both.

I wonder when we'll reach the point where things actually can't get more ridiculous.

We've not peaked yet.

:lol: Mate, in all sincerity we have been saying this for over 18 months now, I can't see it stopping any time soon.

He really did say today that "Perfect accuracy" is too much to expect from the White House because he's too busy all the time:lol:

:lol: Mate, in all sincerity we have been saying this for over 18 months now, I can't see it stopping any time soon.

He really did say today that "Perfect accuracy" is too much to expect from the White House because he's too busy all the time:lol:
Gotta get that handicap down.

We've not peaked yet.

We certainly haven't, and what I particularly like is that it's pretty clear by now that he isn't giving up that Twitter account, nor is he censoring himself when he uses it. There's still more to come and it's great viewing.

Lazy Obama had all the time in the world to get accurate info out because he didn't go golfing every weekend.

Gotta get that handicap down.

Lazy Obama had all the time in the world to get accurate info out because he didn't go golfing every weekend.

:lol: His handicap is whatever he says it is.

I am actually really surprised he isn't down at Sawgrass this weekend. What's the betting he has to make an appearance at the US Open? You know he will when the next event is at Doral.

I am actually really surprised he isn't down at Sawgrass this weekend. What's the betting he has to make an appearance at the US Open? You know he will when the next event is at Doral.
I wouldn't be surprised if the tour avoid that place for a while.

Apparently he beat Kim Jong Ills world record round of 18 holes in 18 shots. He did it in 17.

We've not peaked yet.
I'm convinced that the ridiculousness he has in him is infinite.

:lol: @Rado_N knows someone who plays with him and says he cheats all the time. It's well known he's a cheating fecker, but he does play lots of golf, so it's no secret his handicap is single figures, but I always thought it would be around 7 or 8 at the lowest.

:lol:

"They had 35 of them fly over Japan ... and they were not detected by the radar. They flew over and everyone said where the hell did they come from? That's stealth. It's pretty cool, right," Time quotes Trump as saying in the interview.

Stop now, please, just stop! This shit is just too funny.

This is what will be Trump's undoing. Career politicians putting their careers before him.
If Rosenstein is the one who pulls the thread which unravels this sham of a presidency I hope he gets a place in history books.

It's like 'fecking magnets, how do they work?' kind of thinking... except this guy is the president of the United States. Rub a balloon on his head and he'll be blown away.

grid-cell-25257-1450176608-17.jpg

"You gotta see these things, I guess people call them balloons. You fill them with air and they expand. It's all pretty scientific but I get it. I won a huge Electoral College victory that nobody expected, it was a landslide and everyone was blown away except for the smart people. I had thousands of these things falling from the sky when I beat her. I was even blowing them myself all day because I knew I'd, and I blew, like, 100 of these things up myself. You should have seen me. Everyone was surprised by how much I could blow."

Things Trump said - true or false.

:lol: @Rado_N knows someone who plays with him and says he cheats all the time. It's well known he's a cheating fecker, but he does play lots of golf, so it's no secret his handicap is single figures, but I always thought it would be around 7 or 8 at the lowest.

:lol:

Stop now, please, just stop! This shit is just too funny.

This can't be real :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.