The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
grid-cell-25257-1450176608-17.jpg

:lol:

Wonder how long till the media report on the warrants being issued.

CNN revealed the grand jury subpoenas nearly 2 weeks after Claude was posting about grand juries convening.

Could be because if he directly denies the claim that he told Trump he was not under investigation and that would create a scandal in itself for the WH.
Yeah, but surely his priority would be telling the truth directly, not protecting the regime?

Could be because if he gets asked and directly denies the claim that he told Trump he was not under investigation and that would create a scandal in itself for the WH.

Given he's just been fired wouldn't he want to get the truth out, or at the very least create more headaches for them?

Or perhaps he's just playing the long game because it'll seem like revenge and damage the testimony at the minute?

Yeah, but surely his priority would be telling the truth directly, not protecting the regime?
Given he's just been fired wouldn't he want to get the truth out, or at the very least create more headaches for them?

Or perhaps he's just playing the long game because it'll seem like revenge and damage the testimony at the minute?

I'd say he's playing the long game. The flames are lit and he sees no need to add more fuel to the fire at this stage.

The idea of intelligence tests for people to vote abhors me, but I feel like from now on the President should have one.

Are you kidding me :D

You look at Ireland. I own great property in Ireland that I bought during their downturn. And I give the Irish a lot, a lot of credit. They never raised their taxes. You know you would have thought when they were going through that really…they would’ve double and tripled their taxes. They never raised it a penny. And they got through it and they are thriving now. Ireland’s done an amazing job. A lot of companies have moved to Ireland and they like it.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...ted-tax-universal-social-charge-30804972.html

He would be hilarious in a bus stop setting to be fair "Did you know that buses are just like big car? Not many people know that".

"They wanted digital, to make, the buses were going to be the digital and it's very complicated, you have to be Einstein to under, and I said to them, what about steam? What about steam? And he said well steam is just brutal, it's going all over the place, and I said I want goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good."

*politely nod, move away.

"I love Ireland, what with that funny fella Tattoo and Mister Rourke."

"They wanted digital, to make, the buses were going to be the digital and it's very complicated, you have to be Einstein to under, and I said to them, what about steam? What about steam? And he said well steam is just brutal, it's going all over the place, and I said I want goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good."

*politely nod, move away.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.