The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. That intelligence guy who said trump will die in jail a few weeks back, he knew.

Remember, this is just superficial stuff to cover up the real crimes. If they are this bad here, imagine how much data the NSA and FBI have about the actual collusion.

I've been tea total for a decade, I'll open a bottle of Malt the day these shits go down. If they get Farage implicated as well, I'll even pay for it.

Not that Spicey's answers provide anything of substance anyway but still.

Though i do wish NYT would have delayed publishing this by a day or two. Its going to take all the attention away from the senate committee hearing going on today.

Not that Spicey's answers provide anything of substance anyway but still.

I give it a week until something they can use to their advantage is leaked and they renegade on that policy.

Though i do wish NYT would have delayed publishing this by a day or two. Its going to take all the attention away from the senate committee hearing going on today.
Nah, there's a sea of information coming on a regular basis. If people are delaying publication for one reason or another, we wouldn't know half of what we know now.

This is so fecking embarrassing for this adminstration.

Yup. That intelligence guy who said trump will die in jail a few weeks back, he knew.

Remember, this is just superficial stuff to cover up the real crimes. If they are this bad here, imagine how much data the NSA and FBI have about the actual collusion.

I've been tea total for a decade, I'll open a bottle of Malt the day these shits go down. If they get Farage implicated as well, I'll even pay for it.

I'll send you funds for a double measures of 18 year old Islay!

From the SSCI meeting today. :cool:

It was strange how Gowdy's name started popping up (for the house speaker role) and was being mentioned a lot on right wing sites and forums, when the healthcare bill talks were taking place.

It was strange how Gowdy's name started popping up (for the house speaker) and was being mentioned a lot on right wing sites and forums, when the healthcare bill talks were taking place.
You would not find a happier person than me if he gets caught up and taken down in this Russia fiasco.

Be a tragedy if Comey doesn't say "feck, I'm blown" after seeing his notifications. Going up at about a follow a second at the moment.

Be a tragedy if Comey doesn't say "feck, I'm blown" after seeing his notifications. Going up at about a follow a second at the moment.

If he's got notification alerts turned then his phone will explode. :lol:

I'll send you funds for a double measures of 18 year old Islay!

Can I be your friend.......except wait a minite you're being a complete cock tease, lads going to taste drink for the first time in decades an Islay, an 18 year old Islay at that which we assume is going to be extra awesome. BUT the peaty Islay flavour has died over those 18 years, he's happily running to his whisky expecting peaty happiness to overcome his senses, and what does he get.....whisky but DEAD PEAT!!!! Why did you have to kill peat for him Sammsky1

Trump lives on a world of his own. No more italian and european goods? No problem, the U.S.A. has plenty of...ehm...what?

Can I be your friend.......except wait a minite you're being a complete cock tease, lads going to taste drink for the first time in decades an Islay, an 18 year old Islay at that which we assume is going to be extra awesome. BUT the peaty Islay flavour has died over those 18 years, he's happily running to his whisky expecting peaty happiness to overcome his senses, and what does he get.....whisky but DEAD PEAT!!!! Why did you have to kill peat for him Sammsky1

:lol:
Im no expert, but my connoisseur friend tells me that although its pricy, its amongst the best Islay money can buy?

https://www.masterofmalt.com/age-region/islay/18-year-old-whisky/

:lol:
Im no expert, but my connoisseur friend tells me that although its pricy, its amongst the best Islay money can buy?

https://www.masterofmalt.com/age-region/islay/18-year-old-whisky/

I was somewhat taking the pee my friend, and I've only had a few 18-30yo Islays but the peat gets weaker over years. Good whiskies though they were, but my favourite Islays were 10-12yos peaty whiskies. They seem to be the perfect combination of peat and melow smothness. Ardbeg is the most expensive 10yo whisky for good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.