The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Boris Epshteyn actually left the administration? I know he's supposed to have left his job, but have read they're looking for another job for him.

If they've relocated him to another job, then i doubt this "resignation" is linked to the collusion.

Who the feck are you? You thick Irish cnut. You started asking fecking wanker questions about, thinking about building a fecking wall. If you know feck all about it, then ask some fecker who does, good thinking. But then you don't fecking want any help?

I have built houses in 4 different counties in Ireland, so I fecking know a little about planning regulations.

I asked you if you were in the north or the south because the north is part of the fecking UK you dosy cnut, diferent rules altogether.

Go build your fecking wall, do it however you want to, its not a problem to me, I just felt sorry for a thick cnut and thought I might help you out a bit. I live and learn. I won't try to help any thick useless cnut again, be jeesus.
:lol:

Who the feck are you? You thick Irish cnut. You started asking fecking wanker questions about, thinking about building a fecking wall. If you know feck all about it, then ask some fecker who does, good thinking. But then you don't fecking want any help?

I have built houses in 4 different counties in Ireland, so I fecking know a little about planning regulations.

I asked you if you were in the north or the south because the north is part of the fecking UK you dosy cnut, diferent rules altogether.

Go build your fecking wall, do it however you want to, its not a problem to me, I just felt sorry for a thick cnut and thought I might help you out a bit. I live and learn. I won't try to help any thick useless cnut again, be jeesus.

Hi Baz!

Trump's tweets are getting worse.

Why don't they just get the gypos..sorry 'travellers' to build it? They will do it for much less and even take away carpets and TVs too

:lol::lol::lol:

C7-_4VqV4AAhNyz.jpg

I think this explains an awful lot. I wonder how often he has special time on that sofa? Ugh, I bet his suit is stuck to it too.

The GA-6 special election (first round) in a few weeks will be a decent test case, GOP won that by 23 points in November so if the Dem (Ossoff) is at all competitive then it's a pretty good sign. Dems do have it up against them in midterms (and in the House), but if the current levels of enthusiasm keep up and Trump's ratings keep going down, it should at least level the playing field in terms of turnout.

Although apparently the GA-6 demographic has recently changed because of boundaries to have many more younger voters

Has Boris Epshteyn actually left the administration? I know he's supposed to have left his job, but have read they're looking for another job for him.

If its true he's one of the sources in Steele's dossier, then they're probably lining up a new role for him as part of the foundations in the new border wall.

Handouts are ok now when the black man is no longer in charge (also after the state's finance has been Brownback'ed into oblivion).

Uh oh! What a shocker that The Dark Sith Lord thinks Russian interference is an act of war. I suppose we should be grateful of one thing, if Russia had tried this shit during the Reagan or even GW Bush era then they would have definitely tried to bomb the shit out of Moscow and started a war with Russia (that Sarah Palin could have seen from her house) but at least with Trump that's not happening. So really we should be grateful for small mercies.

Act of war? ROFL, that is the funniest thing that I have heard in years. This is not a random Middle East country that we're talking about, it's Russia.

He's right though.

Probably, but if you're in government (which he isn't) you don't say it that way. Because then you just corner yourself, and make yourself look like a douche when you don't react as one would to an 'act of war'.

He's right though.
Act of war is usually followed by a war (on a nation that cannot fight back). There is absolutely no way that the U.S will declare war on Russia. It will be Armageddon. So I would not consider that an act of war.

Act of war is usually followed by a war (on a nation that cannot fight back). There is absolutely no way that the U.S will declare war on Russia. It will be Armageddon. So I would not consider that an act of war.

So it's only an act of war if the victim retaliates. Great logic.

He's right though.
It's never an act of war. It's a tit for tat game of espionage. It's been going on since before the Cold War, and the reason it isn't an act of war is because both countries engage in it knowingly. It's just rarely made public.

The US fecked Russia over with Yeltsin in '96.

Never a dull moment on The Trump Show...

Status
Not open for further replies.