The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect they'll do something else, just for now it'll be in place while Trump deals with the tax stuff he's been looking forward to.
How likely is to try to whip some votes in the near days? Or this particular bill is done?

I expect they'll do something else, just for now it'll be in place while Trump deals with the tax stuff he's been looking forward to.

I'd imagine that will be a little messier now too. There's bound to be certain Reps who didn't get their side of the deal for the Obamacare vote who will be looking to make things harder.

Yup, they have no clue where to go with this.
Agree with your assessment but how is this total failure of a bill the Dems' fault, pleeeeaaaase. Twitler's biological age may be 70+ but his brain isn't older than 2 or 3 years old.

Agree with your assessment but how is this total failure of a bill the Dems' fault, pleeeeaaaase. Twitler's biological age may be 70+ but his brain isn't older than 2 or 3 years old.
He was saying he'd try and work with Dems like ten minutes ago, now it'll be all of their fault :lol:

Trump will probably get off pretty lightly considering how utterly incompetent he's looked throughout the healthcare debate, but any attempts to blame the Democrats will be laughed out the room.

Jesus, even bumfeck Mississippi isn't dumb enough to believe that.

trump just came second in a one horse race, and he is trying to blame democrats. Its tragic.

He was saying he'd try and work with Dems like ten minutes ago, now it'll be all of their fault :lol:

Trump will probably get off pretty lightly considering how utterly incompetent he's looked throughout the healthcare debate, but any attempts to blame the Democrats will be laughed out the room.
Ah, I missed that, my bad. But sorry, he's in any case totally brainless. Can't get his sh*t together with his own party but blame the Dems - he's clearly a dotard.

'Governing is hard'

that self entitled piece of crap has been spouting off for years, and this is all ryan can come up with.

Seriously, they are children. I wouldn't trust them to run a bath.

So they blame Ryan, displace Ryan, and replace with Bannon-friendly. Could this have been a long-term plan?
Perhaps not via this bill but I'm sure they jump at the opportunity. One or two pages back I posted a tweet by Jake Tapper as of yesterday, here it is again:

[/QUOTE]

So they blame Ryan, displace Ryan, and replace with Bannon-friendly. Could this have been a long-term plan?

That's the concern.

Ryan is pretty bad, but an alternative will be a lot worse as it gives a chance for people like Bannon to handpick someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.