The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

We Redacted Everything That's Not a Verifiably True Statement From Trump's Time Interview About Truth

qfdczc0fhrx3nm4a9ewx.png

q6bezqxyrmiywz7vdroh.png

ca5ptyrjdxvugcsiczam.png

jdcyknji79pwqfcizciy.png

Some further 5 or 6 similar pages are following here http://theslot.jezebel.com/we-redacted-everything-thats-not-a-verifiably-true-stat-1793571837. :D

I predict he will finish his presidency looking fully like Immortan Joe.

I just went through some comment sections on a couple of Breitbart articles and now I feel like I want to physically wash my brain to get rid of all the stupid I read.
Breitbart does its best with their headlines and that seems to be everything their typical reader is capable of understanding. Apparently Trump was proven right by what Nunes said yesterday according to the headline, but the article itself explains that he...isn't.
Though that doesn't stop these morons from celebrating and claiming that Trump is right AGAIN!!

I should take the moral highground here and feel sorry for these people but I just can't. Lets just hope none of them ever breeds.

Anyway...
Nunes admits he doesn’t know ‘for sure’ if Trump or team members were even surveilled
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/nun...am-members-were-even-surveilled-spokesperson/

It's really strange that they'd try to hold this vote when it's pretty much guaranteed to die in the Senate, then the ones who vote yea will have a really tough time answering constituents, all for nothing.

Paul and Collins are firm nos on Senate R side, Isakson absent, Murkowski on the fence.

It's really strange that they'd try to hold this vote when it's pretty much guaranteed to die in the Senate, then the ones who vote yea will have a really tough time answering constituents, all for nothing.

Paul and Collins are firm nos on Senate R side, Isakson absent, Murkowski on the fence.
I don't understand the rush if it isn't for Twitler's / Bannon's ego. It's crystal clear that the bill is a total mess and not thought through. Why don't GOP reps insist to take more time? Who will take them seriously if they prioritize to bow to two rotten egos rather than getting things done properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.