The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you dare use those laughing smileys at Forsberg son! :D
While Salming is a freakin legend who paved the way for all the European's in to the NHL, he's got nothing on Forsberg as a player. Forsberg was one of the most complete players to ever play the game IMHO, he excelled at everything. It still makes me sad that his career was ruined by injuries.

I know. Was just fecking with you and hoping to get some props for even knowing about Salming.

Pelosi = smuggins right now

Still wary of getting too crowy though, I mean we're relying on genuine bastards being opposed to it at the moment.

I can't get my head around which way stocks go based on today

Its pretty simple. Healthcare stocks who would profit from deregulation (getting rid of Obamacare rules) would do well if the the ACHA is passed. Conversely, if the Republicans are inept and can't get it passed, those same companies who have been pricing in a repeal into their valuations, will tank.

Its pretty simple. Healthcare stocks who would profit from deregulation (getting rid of Obamacare rules) would do well if the the ACHA is passed. Conversely, if the Republicans are inept and can't get it passed, those same companies who have been pricing in a repeal into their valuations, will tank.
Do you think all would benefit? And how many have it built in to their price already? That's what I'm stuck on.

Well, people do seem to be having their minds changed somewhat.

Wait, so he was under surveillance from the Obama administration after all?
Fat lot good that did them.

Wait, so he was under surveillance from the Obama administration?
Fat lot good that did them.

His administration were communicating with foreign agents who were themselves under surveillance by the IC.

Apparently the names of US citizens were even censored out of the report. Nunes was kind enough to identify them for the world.

His administration were communicating with foreign agents who were themselves under surveillance by the IC.

Apparently the names of US citizens were even censored out of the report. Nunes was kind enough to identify them for the world.
As he said himself, you have to be careful with intelligence information... oh wait.

They are also not losing her any more than they were yesterday
The point isn't so much about her, it's that people are going in the wrong direction (from Ryan's perspective). There are still a solid number of undeclareds.

I know. Was just fecking with you and hoping to get some props for even knowing about Salming.

I thought every Canadian knew who he was since he's one of the greatest hockey players to ever reside in your country... :p

Perhaps we should start an NHL thread somewhere, it's feels somewhat off topic in here. :D

The point isn't so much about her, it's that people are going in the wrong direction (from Ryan's perspective). There are still a solid number of undeclareds.
I know, Spicey said they arent losing any votes, just like her :lol: , its just hilarious that the 30-40 no votes are going in the opposite direction that they want.

I thought every Canadian knew who he was since he's one of the greatest hockey players to ever reside in your country... :p

Perhaps we should start an NHL thread somewhere, it's feels somewhat off topic in here. :D

:lol: he's no Jari Kurri but he was alright.

No, no, it's a nice foil to the rest of the discussion.

Unaffected by electronics ban on US-bound flights, PIA looks to score more customers

NEW DELHI: In a bid to capture market share from its Middle Eastern competitors, the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has notified prospective passengers that it remains unaffected by a recent ban on electronic items on US and UK-bound flights.

"Did you know? You can carry your laptop/tablets onboard US bound PIA flights," the airline tweeted, reports Dawn.

Earlier this week, the US had announced a ban on large electronic devices such as laptops or cameras on board flights from up to a dozen Middle East nations, prompted by reports that terrorist groups want to smuggle explosive devices in electronic gadgets. The UK soon followed suit.

The restrictions are especially unfortunate for Gulf carriers like Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways, since a large proportion of their revenue comes from passengers who change planes at their hubs and have other options that avoid affected airports.

The US ban on electronics affects flights from international airports in Amman, Jordan, Kuwait City, Kuwait, Cairo, Egypt; Istanbul, Turkey, Jeddah and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Casablanca, Morocco; Doha, Qatar, and Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.

The British government also banned passengers flying directly to Britain from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Turkey from taking laptops and tablet computers into the plane cabin.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...score-more-customers/articleshow/57796114.cms

So we are made to believe this ban has something to do with terrorism and not business yet the country which spits out terrorists by the day is spared.

:lol: he's no Jari Kurri but he was alright.

No, no, it's a nice foil to the rest of the discussion.

Well the NHL does take part in the US so I guess at least we're in the least wrong thread. :D

Kurri was just lucky to play with Messier and at a time where the size of the goalies equipment was comparable to two loafs of bread and a pair of mittens.
I mean even a guy like Gretzky managed to score a boatload of goals, that if anything says it all.

Hard to keep track of all the investigations ...

Do you think all would benefit? And how many have it built in to their price already? That's what I'm stuck on.

You have to take more of a macro political/economical view of the market relative to Trump's election. He promised loads of policies related to health care, infrastructure investment, defense spending, and security policy. When he was elected in Nov. the market took off to price in all his policies. Now that it looks like he may not even be able to advance his policies, even with a GOP congress, the market is starting to get shaky and deflate from all the gains it made from November to March. There is loads of opportunity in there.

(The revised report predicts a smaller deficit reduction than the previous-- $150B over a decade, which is not a game changer for the U.S. debt in my view).

Seems to be anti-Trump which is always a good thing.

From that raw story:
Donald-Trump-4-800x430.jpg

Totally off subject but he looks like an orangutan.

Status
Not open for further replies.