The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
who wants to play spot the ...............

C7nhz99W0AAAiS1.jpg

I only feel bad for the sane folks who will suffer because of it.
I forgot to write this in my post but wholeheartedly agree: I feel very sorry for them.

Am I reading his response correctly? I interpret it as he wants them included and others were trying to exclude in a new version of the bill?
no...he was being 'snarky'.

Quite a few Republicans have made similar statements...'we're guys, why should we pay for things that only concern women' :mad:

The asshole has now come out with an apology...it's of course meaningless - because, he's not going to change his vote.

Quite a few Republicans have made similar statements...'we're guys, why should we pay for things that only concern women' :mad:

The asshole has now come out with an apology...it's of course meaningless - because, he's not going to change his vote.

I heard the other ones before but read this one differently and incorrectly since he has apologized. What an ahole.

What an absolute cnut. I can't believe he can even stay in his job after that.

I said a couple of pages ago that the way he has gone about it and the fact he will have seen so much evidence, I think he played this move to get himself removed as head of the investigation because it will be damaging to his political career as a Republican if he is the one that leads the investigation and brings down Trump and whatever collateral that causes within the Republican Party.

If he get's himself removed he can distance himself from the whole thing and simply tow the party line.

I don't believe that as Nunes could have recused himself earlier from this probe, due to him having a role in the Trump transition team.

Nunes is hiding something and seems to be eager to help Trump out regarding Russia collusion.

Also read this

In February, Nunes agreed to a White House request to call a reporter to dispute a report that the FBI had uncovered contact between Russian officials and the president’s campaign. He had already made a similar statement publicly.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/325341-intelligence-chairman-sparks-storm-with-trump-briefing

Oh feck, I can see us falling out again. :p I can foresee another dust up, I call hockey sticks as the weapon of choice this time and I will beat the Wayne Gretzky out of ya!

I wouldn't want to hurt you, mate. The last thing you want to give a Canadian in a fight is a hockey stick. We're basically trained in their use since birth.

May be him bluffing, but Spicer just said the bill will pass tonight.

Latest update politico has -

"
UPDATE 1:35 p.m.:

President Donald Trump failed to reach a deal with members of the conservative House Freedom Caucus to amend the Republican Obamacare replacement bill ahead of an expected vote later Thursday.

Many lawmakers from the three-dozen-member caucus huddled at the White House with Trump and his senior leadership team, but they emerged without guaranteeing their support for the GOP bill. With little margin for defections and eroding support from moderates, House leaders need most Freedom Caucus members to support the bill."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-freedom-caucus-health-care-236418

Following this closely.. affects the current company I am working for.. :nervous:

I wouldn't want to hurt you, mate. The last thing you want to give a Canadian in a fight is a hockey stick. We're basically trained in their use since birth.

Oh, you misunderstood me, I meant a hockey stick, not an ice hockey stick, and you have to play the England girls team. Just you v them!

I'm continually impressed with the level of effort and humour put in to the many anti-Trump signs I have seen since he's been elected.

It's a good time to invest in proxy service providers I reckon.

Nunes was involved with the trump campaign.

The obvious answer to why he panicked so hard would be that one of those masked US citizens was himself, or someone he can be tied to within trumps team, and he is crapping himself now.

He can't do the unmasking. Maybe he can request it, although I'm not even sure of that. But collecting agency, be it NSA, FBI or other, will then decide on whether to unmask or not.

He can't do the unmasking. Maybe he can request it, although I'm not even sure of that. But collecting agency, be it NSA, FBI or other, will then decide on whether to unmask or not.

If its a conversation he had, it won't need unmasking. Nunes actually said he could tell who was involved with the transcript he had, even without the name.

That was a man running scared, the first thing he did was tell trump. Because he thinks he is in real trouble now.

I'm not sure if any Republican will have the backbone to stand up and vote against the Healthcare bill. It'll pass and Trump will milk it as much as he can. It won't be funny.

Firstly $35 and $2700? What bizarre sums. How odd. Secondly, he's taking the piss scamming money again. Every angle possible to make money from the Presidency. Disgraceful.
$2700 is the annual limit of donations. Not sure about $35, they probably think it's the smallest amount of money anyone could possibly own.

Status
Not open for further replies.