The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance at all Trump can be overthrown by the latest developments regarding the Russia investigation? Wishful thinking I know.

I don't get it. The only reason i could imagine is trying to buy time in a panic.

Its for the tv audience. No other reason.

Intelligence committee meetings/hearings should always be done privately for security reasons. When its open to TV and public, clearly it has another purpose/objective.

Yes, but that would be a blatant admission of guilt. If Trump thinks the heat is on now, just watch what would happen if he sacked the FBI Director. Won't happen for that reason.

Unless Comey does something inappropriate right? He has a 10 year stint. The main leverage Trump has is whether to re-appoint only.

Unless Comey does something inappropriate right? He has a 10 year stint. The main leverage Trump has is whether to re-appoint only.

Yeah but Comey is pretty good in terms of doing his job (the Hillary thing 10 days before the election aside). I don't' see it as an option for Trump. The power is not in his hands, its in the hands of the House and Senate committees overseeing the Russia hacking issue and the FBI's investigation therein.

Yeah but Comey is pretty good in terms of doing his job (the Hillary thing 10 days before the election aside). I don't' see it as an option for Trump. The power is not in his hands, its in the hands of the House and Senate committees overseeing the Russia hacking issue and the FBI's investigation therein.

We are now seeing how the founding fathers wanted the system to work... weeding out the scum. Messy in the short run but works beautifully in the long term.

Republicans

No it looks fine now. People actually stayed there last time I was there.

Cool.

Assume this motif has been removed?

arts-graphics-2008_1184579a.jpg

wtf is Trump in Louisville doing another (campaign) rally?

Who pays for this? GOP or the federal govt? He's friends organised it with their respective companies?

Kudos when they are due. 45 knows the limited horizon and stupidity of his fan base.

Another example of Trump not really a proper CEO and that Trump organisation isnt really a large company but a mom&pop shop. He has not idea how to run a large organisation.
I may be wrong but as I understand it, the decision to give clearance to Comey and to not inform the WH was made by Boente (spell?) who covers for Sessions who reluctantly but actually recused himself from investigations into potential ties to Russia.

Another example of Trump not really a proper CEO and that Trump organisation isnt really a large company but a mom&pop shop. He has not idea how to run a large organisation.

I've always thought that. Running a family business is completely different than being the CEO of a large corporation. Mitt Romney, for instance, is on another level in terms of knowing how to organize and run things with his Bain Capital experience.

Jason Miller, trump supporter, said it was not true that people said trump had business ties in Russia.

The host asked how he knew he didn't.

Jason Miller replied because trump said so.

The rest laughed while pointing out all the lies Trump said.

Seriously though, it is like these Cable news network channels can't find better people to defend trump?

Well, it is a very hard thing to do, I agree. But yeah.

I may be wrong but as I understand it, the decision to give clearance to Comey and to not inform the WH was made by Boente (spell?) who covers for Sessions who reluctantly but actually recused himself from investigations into potential ties to Russia.

Yep, that is statement about how little the DOJ trust trump, not trump's ability.

When you run a large organisation, one of the first thing is to know your org structure and how they work together. Clearly he thinks that WH is the all-powerful central power locus.

I've always thought that. Running a family business is completely different than being the CEO of a large corporation. Mitt Romney, for instance, is on another level in terms of knowing how to organize and run things with his Bain Capital experience.

I have worked in both types of organisations. Trump thinks like a mom & pop ceo. In a large PLC, he would be some Sales Director at best.

Jason Miller, trump supporter, said it was not true that people said trump had business ties in Russia.

The host asked how he knew he didn't.

Jason Miller replied because trump said so.

The rest laughed while pointing out all the lies Trump said.

Seriously though, it is like these Cable news network channels can't find better people to defend trump?

Well, it is a very hard thing to do, I agree. But yeah.

I saw that too. First thing is he needs to get rid of that pubic vigina around his mouth. Secondly, he is as credible a spokesperson as that Lewandowski character. Just blind mouth pieces.

Who can you find would would support a person who flat out lies besides the trumplets? Its a tough for CNN.

Manafort who according to Spicey played a very limited role in the campaign for a very limited amount of time ...

I think France should keep tabs on Russian money into Le Pen's campaign too while the US gets financial documents from Ukraine.

How many turned up for Trump's rally last night? The one he did last week was half empty, although he didn't say or show that. Also, were there many protestors at/outside his rally last night?

It's not only insane, but it's criminal he's continuing to do there rallies for the simple reason he just loves the adulation. He's off playing golf all weekend and then spends a day travelling to and from a completely unnecessary rally. Surely somewhere in between all this he has a country to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.