The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
If (when) Trump is eventually impeached and hopefully imprisoned, what happens to the reputation and political credibility of the Republicans in congress and senate that did all they could to obstruct an investigation and excuse the actions of the guilty parties?

This was without any doubt one of the highlights of Republican stupidity.

Repub participation has been shameful. I can't believe Devin Barros is the chair of the committee sheesh

Spicey holding a presser while the meeting is still ongoing. Another sign of desperation or is this the usual time the presser takes place?

Spicey holding a presser while the meeting is still ongoing. Another sign of desperation or is this the usual time the presser takes place?
Usual time but I'm guessing he will come up with something outlandish just to try and divert the attention as much as possible.

Usual time but I'm guessing he will come up with something outlandish just to try and divert the attention as much as possible.
The Chuck Berry 21-gun salute was a bit much, IMO.

Every time Comey says he can't comment, its damning for Trump, as he wouldn't need to say that if he didn't want to avoid prejudicing an ongoing investigation. Translation = There is an ongoing investigation of Trump collusion.

I wonder what Clapper said about Trump-Russia before he left office? It has not been brought up at all during this hearing.

Holy shit. He's actually treating this like he's the defence in a criminal trial and is trying to convince the jury that intent cannot be proven :lol:

Edit - Trial not Investigation.

Have a horrible feeling this wont amount to anything.

I disagree. I think the very fact it has got to this stage shows how serious and credible the investigation is. You don't bring all this shit into the public domain if you don't have anything that sticks.

Have a horrible feeling this wont amount to anything.

Imagine every time comey says 'I can't comment', he instead says 'that is crucial information in the arrest of the trump administration and I cannot say more', and then think see if it won't go anywhere.

Because that is the reality of what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.