The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy Repubs do really have the all star lineup there. Oh here we go with King and the leaks. Can he just ask a coherent question? This isn't the sopranos relaunch casting ffs

Very smart mate, snazzy as feck.

travolta-strut-o.gif

Cheers brother. I knew what the clip was from the first frame. Is that bad? :lol:

Michael Bublé has the same. Who are you exactly?

Just a proud Canadian, like he is, I suppose. The jacket is 100% made in Canada.

How did Adm Rogers "have it"? And why did it matter? Why is it assumed as a fact that the NSA picked up Flynn's convo, and not possibly the FBI's surveillance of Russian ambo?

Admitting that could be problematic AFAIK.

He has already answered that you idiot

Republican in insisting the messenger is shot, shocker.

The outrage about leaks by the republicans is admirable but where were they during the wikileaks leakstorn?
What a fecking bunch of hypocrites.

Fantastic!

King: "We know 4 of you went to Trump tower for the [dossier] meeting"
Comey: "How do we all know that?"

Knew King would deliver. This really is embarassing for the repubs. At least Gowdy used some fancy words for his bs

Hahaha, "how do we know that though.."
King walked right into that one.
:lol:

He tried to recover by saying "I can see now the predicament we are in" when what he meant to say was "I can see now that I'm not as smart as I thought I was".

:lol: finally happy to see people using Trump's own linguistics against him.

I'll buy a bottle of Moet for the first high profile tweeter who calls his presidency the failing Trump administration.

I´m liking rep Charles Barkley so far

:lol: finally happy to see people using Trump's own linguistics against him.

I'll buy a bottle of Moet for the first high profile tweeter who calls his presidency the failing Trump administration.
Really really wish he did an impression of Trump when he delivered that line as well :lol:

Rogers should get some sleep after this, the state of him

That's a pretty solid answer. "Yes I think the Russian's conspired to help one candidate at the expense of another".

I mean, that's not a gut feeling, that is his opinion from all the evidence he has seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.