The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I make enough to get my own. Picked up this jacket a few weeks ago for a song. :drool:

057667695551_main

Very smart mate, snazzy as feck.

travolta-strut-o.gif

This Conaway guy...not surprising he's from Texas

Keep going Schiff. Only one asking decent questions

Here comes another round of "i can´t comment on that" with Sewell

Schiff is on point. Can you imagine if they had to answer all questions and couldn't do all this "no comment" BS. There isn't enough popcorn in the world to see us through a hearing like that!

It really is completely shameful that the Republican Rep's have zero interest in finding out the truth of this investigation.

Isn't he just. That was better than I expected, no messing around, straight to the point and hit hard. Excellent.
IIRC Schiff has been a prosecutor, hasn't he? Surely comes handy today.

Sewell went to Princeton Oxford and then harvard law .. and she reads out stuff rather than asking questions to push this hearing further. Wtf

Her questions are pretty bad, he can't answer for someone else.

Devin Nunes disgusted he has portuguese roots

Her questions are pretty bad, he can't answer for someone else.

It's not terrible questions, they're rhetorical, she's putting information into the public domain which will go down on official records.

It really is completely shameful that the Republican Rep's have zero interest in finding out the truth of this investigation.
I hope that the resistance movement include this in their protests (e-mails, phone calls, town halls etc).

Nunes "Do the Russian's usually prefer Republicans"?

What a ridiculous assessment, nobody is suggesting that. Trump is an independant with a republican tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.