The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh cool, they're now accusing UK intelligence of doing it :lol:

FFS :lol:. When you think they can't sink any lower, they actually manage it. I think Trump is actually pathologically incapable of admitting fault or that he has lied so he will just keep digging and digging. I honestly can't understand this obsession with Obama though. When hes not moaning about the wire tap, he is moaning about the "terrible" Obamacare.

How insecure can you get? Obama is in no shape or form any threat to him

Obviously Theresa May will come out and blast the Trump administration for this. The vertebrate that she is.

If anybody can pull up the interview Glenn Beck just gave CBS News, please do it.

He just blew my mind.

1) politely went off on Fox News
2) sounded repentant for his Fox News days
3) identified himself with "those on the left" who are "afraid of" Trump and those surrounding him

If anybody can pull up the interview Glenn Beck just gave CBS News, please do it.

He just blew my mind.

3) identified himself with "those on the left" who are "afraid of" Trump and those surrounding him

He always strikes me as genuinely nuts rather than ideological. Maybe getting off the meds and being abandoned by his former audience helped him.

He just blew my mind.

Not possible...he's said and done far too much for too long to walk it all back now.

He always strikes me as genuinely nuts rather than ideological. Maybe getting off the meds and being abandoned by his former audience helped him.
He's totally different than the 2008-2010 of himself in that interview.

When I first saw him coming on air I was like "oh god, not him again"... then it was a ridiculously candid interview.

1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

Did he have his chalkboard with him?

He is completely out of touch. How can an economy survive by not investing in the Green Economy? Oh yes, i know. He said global warming are just bullshit, a fake news created by China.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dramatic-cuts-fund-military-buildup/99212718/

feck the economy and the environment too. These old crusties still have a shit load of oil and coal to sell.

There's not much money to be made when energy customers are producing more energy than they use and get paid to put it back into the grid. How could it possibly be good for the "economy" if the wealth is spread rather than filtered to to top?

Oh cool, they're now accusing UK intelligence of doing it :lol:

This is nuts.

Since May met Trump and boasted of the special relationship, UK citizens have had their travel rights affected by the Muslim ban, the BBC have been banned from Trump press briefings, and now GCHQ are being accused of wiretapping Trump on Obama's order.

Still offering a state visit though

He is completely out of touch. How can an economy survive by not investing in the Green Economy? Oh yes, i know. He said global warming are just bullshit, a fake news created by China.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dramatic-cuts-fund-military-buildup/99212718/
I've said this before on here, but it astounds me that a "great businessman" cannot see the potential windfall (pun intended) made in investing in green energy in a country of this size.

"Oil companies" can easily transform themselves into "energy companies" and make a killing, create jobs, etc.

I've said this before on here, but it astounds me that a "great businessman" cannot see the potential windfall (pun intended) made in investing in green energy in a country of this size.

"Oil companies" can easily transform themselves into "energy companies" and make a killing, create jobs, etc.

He isn't a businessman, just a glorified landlord and third rate gangster.

FFS :lol:. When you think they can't sink any lower, they actually manage it. I think Trump is actually pathologically incapable of admitting fault or that he has lied so he will just keep digging and digging. I honestly can't understand this obsession with Obama though. When hes not moaning about the wire tap, he is moaning about the "terrible" Obamacare.

How insecure can you get? Obama is in no shape or form any threat to him

He's probably still stinging from that roasting Obama gave him back in 2011.

Need some help: I want to make my own placard for the London Demo on Saturday that Im attending.

I'd like a witty Anti trump message, perhaps related to UK, but not mandatory.
Max 6 or 7 words - can include one swear word.

that Ill write onto a standard size placard (say about 75cm squared)

Any idea's

Need some help: I want to make my own placard for the London Demo on Saturday that Im attending.

I'd like a witty Anti trump message, perhaps related to UK, but not mandatory.
Max 6 or 7 words - can include one swear word.

that Ill write onto a standard size placard (say about 75cm squared)

Any idea's
Redcafe <3 Trump

Yes and No. The threatening 'problem' when viewed from the lens of established energy companies is that once solar is established on a site it's almost entirely self sufficient. Panels are plummeting in cost, as are battery storage solutions.

The outlay is currently very low And the end result is that people never pay for electricity ever again.

He's totally different than the 2008-2010 of himself in that interview.

When I first saw him coming on air I was like "oh god, not him again"... then it was a ridiculously candid interview.
I saw him giving a similar interview on MSNBC (with Lawrence O'Donnell) few weeks before the elections.

I think that Beck, like many other conservative commentators, have figured out that their tough talk about Obama has led to the rise of Trump and what we're witnessing right now. See also Charlie Sykes.

Yes and No. The threatening 'problem' when viewed from the lens of established energy companies is that once solar is established on a site it's almost entirely self sufficient. Panels are plummeting in cost, as are battery storage solutions.

The outlay is currently very low And the end result is that people never pay for electricity ever again.
I wasn't exactly thinking about them putting in solar, but more along the lines of wind, geothermal, tidal, hydro, etc. Things they'd have to build/install/maintain etc.
I saw him giving a similar interview on MSNBC (with Lawrence O'Donnell) few weeks before the elections.

I think that Beck, like many other conservative commentators, have figured out that their tough talk about Obama has led to the rise of Trump and what we're witnessing right now. See also Charlie Sykes.
I think some of them have. Trump definitely seems like a swing too far for those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.