The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish somebody with a big audience would run a page that does nothing else than showing the daily total of what it costs the American taxpayer to protect this puppet and his family.

The handful of government agencies that bear the brunt of the expenses, including the Defense and Homeland Security departments, have not responded to Washington Post requests for data laying out the costs since Trump took office.

But some figures have dribbled out, while others can be gleaned from government documents.

Trump’s three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have probably cost the federal treasury about $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report analyzing White House travel, including money for Coast Guard units to patrol the exposed shoreline and other military, security and staffing expenses associated with moving the apparatus of the presidency.

In New York, the city is paying $500,000 a day to guard Trump Tower, according to police officials’ estimates, an amount that could reach $183 million a year.

Last edited:
How the feck did we go from Obama to this? It still blows my mind.

Has anyone issued any hypotheticals on what his tax returns might look like and what the issue wiild be if he released them?

If Mitt Romney had won 4 years ago there would be no Trump

Romney IMO was unfairly destroyed by the press and now its coming back to bite everyone
He certainly called the Russia threat correctly.

Obama deserved a second term though.

Trump sends email to supporters: Take Mainstream Media Accountability Survey
C4z2nXIWAAADFQE.jpg:large

Everyone get in on this and pass it around lets see if it'll show the results Trump wants to see. Its an old survey so I'm not sure why they're asking people to do it again, they haven't even bothered to update the questions, though that's pretty typical of this administration.

Edit: they have updated it here with no Hilary Questions:

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mai...edia-survey-djt-jfc-a-a-hf-e&utm_source=e_a-a

Last edited:
Why in the hell would you want people to complete that? Its inherently biased and results will be used to justify whatever narrative trump wants.

What you should be doing is reading a book on the rise of hitler, seeing the same steps being followed now and be bloody worried about where this is heading, not joining in with it.

This kind of thing is a tool to justify silencing critics, nothing more, nothing less.

Pence to speak in Munich today (Munich Security Conference). Shall be interesting if anything substantial or ground-breaking will come up. Blilateral meetings tomorrow as per schedule.

C41ng5kWQAI0VOp.jpg

Why in the hell would you want people to complete that? Its inherently biased and results will be used to justify whatever narrative trump wants.

What you should be doing is reading a book on the rise of hitler, seeing the same steps being followed now and be bloody worried about where this is heading, not joining in with it.

This kind of thing is a tool to justify silencing critics, nothing more, nothing less.

Just to see the sheer bias of it, it's quite unbelievable really.

Given the only people who'll know the results are Trump's team, I suspect it will.

That's quite true.

I kept using the Other answer and calling him Cheeto in my responses. I also plugged Red Café as a source of news.

That'll teach 'em!

I kept using the Other answer and calling him Cheeto in my responses. I also plugged Red Café as a source of news.

That'll teach 'em!

Now you've gone and done it. Trump's next tweet will be "Redcafe, FAKE NEWS! Some bad hombres on there let me tell you. The worst really. SAD"

That'll teach 'em!
They know this forum as LibCafé.

Has Trump been hard done by?

1. Very hard done by.
  2. The media have treated him badly.
  3. The intelligence community have been bad to him.
  4. It wasn't fair that Flynn got caught.

So Trump just gave a shoutout to Rush Limbaugh for praising his press conference.

I'd post the tweet, but I'm not on Twitter so I can't.

Has anyone issued any hypotheticals on what his tax returns might look like and what the issue wiild be if he released them?

It would prove he currently has business dealing with Russian businessman/oligarchs who have close ties to Putin.

Everyone get in on this and pass it around lets see if it'll show the results Trump wants to see. Its an old survey so I'm not sure why they're asking people to do it again, they haven't even bothered to update the questions, though that's pretty typical of this administration.

Edit: they have updated it here with no Hilary Questions:

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mai...edia-survey-djt-jfc-a-a-hf-e&utm_source=e_a-a

I went to check this out, clicked another link and think I just got the same link as yours, which is a broken one. Anyway, that broken link message is bizarre itself.

They're mental when it comes to their hatred for her.

This kind of thing is a tool to justify silencing critics, nothing more, nothing less

Pretty much laying the groundwork to attack the First Amendament much like the 'Voter Fraud' will lead to minority voter suppression.

Can't blame the guy if true. McFarland is a complete charlatan and would only disrupt the NSA. Trump will have a hard time filling the position with anyone remotely good if he forces the candidate to accept a staff he doesn't want.

Are you confusing APNSA with DIRNSA ?

"Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood said one of the greatest ever."

Status
Not open for further replies.