The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't there more attacks (especially if you count shootings too) in the USA compared to Europe? Also if you look at it in proportion to the actual amount of people living on either continent, you're probably far less likely to experience an attack in Europe than in the USA.

Mass shooting in America are just a cultural event like fireworks nowadays --- and no longer considered acts of terrorism since they are not predominantly done by immigrants, foreigners, muslims or combination of all three of those attributes.

Visit USA Year 2017

It boggles the mind that he and his followers believe that... Especially compared to what Obama took over.

Also.. Can someone answer something for me that I maybe missed cause I was at work, but why was he giving the presser from Trump Tower instead of the White House?

He was at the WH...

And, as you well know, if Fox and news radio is what people have been listening to for 10 years, they totally believe that. Regardless of any evidence to the contrary.

It boggles the mind that he and his followers believe that... Especially compared to what Obama took over.

Also.. Can someone answer something for me that I maybe missed cause I was at work, but why was he giving the presser from Trump Tower instead of the White House?

May not be in the WH earlier but he will be in the Winter WH this weekend. He will charge the tax payers for expenses.... mo' monay' mo manay'

He is like a employee who is scamming his expense account on steriods!

He was at the WH...

And, as you well know, if Fox and news radio is what people have been listening to for 10 years, they totally believe that. Regardless of any evidence to the contrary.
Ah! I'd misread a headline then. Thought I saw something say it was from the tower. Thanks.

And you are quite right. Bunch of chicken littles running around.

They've made a survey on the media. This is on his official site.

Just watched the Press Conference.

"We are going to attack Mosul!" part is my favourite.

"Do you believe that if Republicans were obstructing Obama like Democrats are doing to President Trump, the mainstream media would attack Republicans?"

How is that a Yes or No question?

Yes: The media would attack Republicans
No: The media would not attack Democrats (Subtext: Republicans are being treated unfairly)

The whole poll is so loaded.

I've considered completing the poll and inserting my real email but worried what may come of it.
Will I be subjected to spam emails?
Hounded by asshats/nazis/racists?
Visited by weirdos?
Vanish?

With the way this is playing out, I'm fully anticipating Pence to eventually admit (privately) he was behind this and will soon be elected POTUS after Trump is impeached. It's very My Fellow Americans, just need Obama and Bush teaming up and catching Pence on tape.

#7 - Do you use a (news) source not listed above?

My answer: "Yes, but the president obviously doesn't."

Question #14 is very awkwardly worded...
"Do you believe that contrary to what the media says, raising taxes does not create jobs?"

I voted. used NYC post code ... so I'm an illegal voter! Ha... wonder if they'll use this post as evidence?!

The questionnaire is inherently flawed as it encourages biases so its findings should be inadmissible:

Its written specifically for people who identify with Republicans yet it can be filled in by anybody.
Some of the questions are written as double negatives, designed to give a specific answer which may not be intended by respondent.
As I just proved, its too easy to sabotage with a fake entries.

But then the expert pollster who devised this would have known all that as so the entire exercise is deliberate to ensure a specific outcome.

Last edited:
Also love how they ask if you think the media uses slurs to attack their positions on border control, religious liberty, and ObamaCare

Just finished it. I sincerely hope they read all my "other" answer.

That thing looked like it was completed by a (bad) freshman poli sci student.

Last edited:
Can't blame the guy if true. McFarland is a complete charlatan and would only disrupt the NSA. Trump will have a hard time filling the position with anyone remotely good if he forces the candidate to accept a staff he doesn't want.

Do people agree with the media blacklist of Conway? Hard to argue a case for her when what she spins are straight lies.

For much of his adult life.

This is his thin self. He had a band put into his stomach a year ago.

Wow .... look at him go!!! https://globalgrind.com/1941893/chris-christie-fat-weight-gain-evolution-over-the-years-photos/

He is tremendously impressively fat. Abit like John Goodman who played temporary President Walker in The West Wing.

Does he suffer from any illness or is he simply obese from eating too much? If ill, surely he is a health hazard waiting to keel over with a heat attack etc!

Last edited:
Do people agree with the media blacklist of Conway? Hard to argue a case for her when what she spins are straight lies.
Its a difficult one.

Im sure the top media heads and their strategy people have war-gamed this battle with tRump and have a co-ordinated plan. I'm not sure what the end game is, how quickly they think they can get there and what happens next, but media banishing Conway seems like an agreed tactic.

In doing so, they might lose access to tRump and have less scandal to comment on. Because even if tRump replaces her, he has to give that person bona fide access and information for them to be credible and spin his messages.

I quite enjoy watching Conway nonsense as it makes the holes deeper and deeper, the problem though is it becomes normal. But I also think she is often hungover because she indulges in late night stimulants to deal with her job: though I dislike her a lot, she has one of the hardest brain centric jobs on the planet right now.

Out of interest: What is the media endgame? To oust Trump and have him replaced by Pence? Does that suit their agenda?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.