The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a complete sham .... a state visit where the leader is hidden from public view. I mean WTF????? How does that even work. Whats the point?
article-2008954-0CC1A6D300000578-221_634x350.jpg

What a fantastic name Wolf Blitzer is.

The Trump, Japan PM news conference is coming up.

Yep they would have data.

Maybe they thought the calls would slip through the cracks and not get flagged up if the ambassador was using a different phone to the one he normally uses.

Just thinking of possible scenarios in what would explain them being comfortable discussing sanctions and not worrying about people monitoring the calls.

Either he's lost his mind, or he had some contrived reason to think that they wouldn't. I brought it up because if you asked me before this I would've said "I don't think Flynn would do it, and I'm guessing reports so far are exaggerated. I think Bannon might do it, Kushner might do it, some other staffer, but not an intel officer like Flynn"

Unfeckingbelievable. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, fecking ignoramus. Doesn't have the slightest understanding of decorum, respect or the traditions of other countries. Moron!

Unfeckingbelievable. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, fecking ignoramus. Doesn't have the slightest understanding of decorum, respect or the traditions of other countries. Moron!

You're in Trump's America, a long way from Japan... this is how we do it.

That might just be the most awkward thing I've ever seen.

:lol: Not the first time he's done the extra long handshake thing. I bet he feels like a master of subtle psychology when doing it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...094a129ea518b?ir=Politics&utm_hp_ref=politics

Yet another (possible) backtrack from a monumentally stupid decision. It seems maybe some advice is sinking in, maybe.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-eu-idUSKBN15P1XM

its back track friday today apparently :lol::lol:

instead of "ripping up the iran deal" trump and co are full steam ahead with the deal.

By next week we will probably hear USA is paying for the wall and paying mexico rent

Listening to 45 during the presser with Abe causes physical harm. How did the US end up with such a moron at the helm?

I'm here to provide a little brevity in this thread. :)

:lol: That you do mate, that you do :)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-eu-idUSKBN15P1XM

its back track friday today apparently :lol::lol:

instead of "ripping up the iran deal" trump and co are full steam ahead with the deal.

By next week we will probably hear USA is paying for the wall and paying mexico rent

:lol: For fecks sake. You couldn't make it up. You mean the worst deal in the world, the worst deal in history? The one where all the USA does is lose? that one? :lol:

Listening to 45 during the presser with Abe causes physical harm. How did the US end up with such a moron at the helm?
I believe the President is usually a good representation of the people that voted him in , So that probably answers your question

Last edited:
Flynn is in deep shite. Apparently there are intercepts of him talking to the Russian ambassador - after he publicly denied having done so and also told Pence, who later went on national tv to defend Flynn, that he never spoke to the Ambassador. Its either the Logan Act or publicly lying to everyone.

Flynn is in deep shite. Apparently there are intercepts of him talking to the Russian ambassador - after he publicly denied having done so and also told Pence, who later went on national tv to defend Flynn, that he never spoke to the Ambassador. Its either the Logan Act or publicly lying to everyone.
What a hell of a week it's been for the Trump administration.

Either he's lost his mind, or he had some contrived reason to think that they wouldn't. I brought it up because if you asked me before this I would've said "I don't think Flynn would do it, and I'm guessing reports so far are exaggerated. I think Bannon might do it, Kushner might do it, some other staffer, but not an intel officer like Flynn"

Maybe the arrogant guy thought he was untouchable and the law does not apply to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.