The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CNN, the judges just denied the immediate stay of the Seattle court ruling, meaning the travel ban remains on hold for now; they'd need to hear the arguments from the other side.
The three judges who handle the DOJ appeal are two 'liberals' (one chosen by Carter, one by Obama) and one conservative (chosen by one of the Bush presidents IIRC).
CNN and BBC had a couple of legal professors and legal analysts on air, all expecting the case to ultimately go up to the Supreme Court. Their views as to whether or not the travel ban is constitutional was mixed.

The thing that is so incredible is that people act surprised that he is like this.

He has always tried to dominate those who are "weaker" than him. One of the first things he seems to have done is alienate those who he doesn't see as fitting in with his ideology which is as rigid and as inflexible as it can get. The falst bravado and insulting the press because they don't print what he likes is insane to watch, he can't handle the simplest of questions.

I thought last year was a proper meltdown but now he seems to be more depressed and dour faced than ever. I don't think he realised the enormity of the task he had and he definitely doesn't seem to be happy from being separated from his family.

I expect his supporters don't really care though, they will lap up everything he does, they've seen in the past his actions are abhorrent, they don't care they just care about "winning" at any cost. Even if he seems to be taking everything backwards, he will maintain a core group of supporters.

What's getting even worse now is his belittling of officials. These people have spent their whole lives training to be at the top of their profession, but he thinks he can just humiliate them into doing what he wants, well it seems to me like they're getting their own back now.

EDIT: Sorry this was supposed to be in the Mourinho thread can a mod move it.

:rolleyes:

The thing that is so incredible is that people act surprised that he is like this.

He has always tried to dominate those who are "weaker" than him. One of the first things he seems to have done is alienate those who he doesn't see as fitting in with his ideology which is as rigid and as inflexible as it can get. The falst bravado and insulting the press because they don't print what he likes is insane to watch, he can't handle the simplest of questions.

I thought last year was a proper meltdown but now he seems to be more depressed and dour faced than ever. I don't think he realised the enormity of the task he had and he definitely doesn't seem to be happy from being separated from his family.

I expect his supporters don't really care though, they will lap up everything he does, they've seen in the past his actions are abhorrent, they don't care they just care about "winning" at any cost. Even if he seems to be taking everything backwards, he will maintain a core group of supporters.

What's getting even worse now is his belittling of officials. These people have spent their whole lives training to be at the top of their profession, but he thinks he can just humiliate them into doing what he wants, well it seems to me like they're getting their own back now.

:lol:

@afrocentricity

I thought you might like this Bingo card I found on twitter.

C35AGrfVUAEuHIO.jpg

F*ck. Feel violated just seeing that. Poor woman.
Hence the spoiler. I don't know whether the picture is genuine or photoshopped, but it is fully in line of what you expect from him.

Hence the spoiler. I don't know whether the picture is genuine or photoshopped, but it is fully in line of what you expect from him.
One of a series of look alike spoofs by Alison Jackson that also included the lookalike shagging Miss Mexico on the oval office desk.

Glad CNN is showing some balls with regards to this administration. Hope other networks follow suit.

Oh boy he's gonna go apoplectic over this shit! He's getting slammed and Melisa McCarthy as Spicer is fecking hilarious. :lol:

(sorry not the best quality vids, just the first ones uploaded)

The Spicer thing was class. But her voice was still too deep.

I'd be interested to see a pro-Trump thread. At the moment, the only commentary I can see on the US President is entirely negative. But there must be people out there who like the guy.

I feel let down by the media I consume, tbh. They've done nothing to show me how people interpret his actions in a positive way.

I'd be interested to see a pro-Trump thread. At the moment, the only commentary I can see on the US President is entirely negative. But there must be people out there who like the guy.

I feel let down by the media I consume, tbh. They've done nothing to show me how people interpret his actions in a positive way.

Consume different media then

http://www.allsides.com/

Sad state of affairs when not even the Current Events forum is safe from your shite.

Its funny the fact that post does not look out of place in this thread and talking about Trump.
I confess, it took me until the last paragraph with the 'officials' to be convinced that something is off. The rest of the rant fits pretty well. :D

Yep. If I've got him absolutely wrong, fair enough. Just a quick look at his Twitter account and I don't like what I see, though. Reminds me of the kind of voices that gave rise to our own dictator.

No, you'd be quite correct. He's terrible.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.