The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job that you're here to teach us about the evils of patronising others.
So you don't lock your house doors at night? You do, right? Why, are you racist? Do you hate the people outside?

Edit: I didn't mean it to rhyme or to sound like a line from a bad rap song.

So you're saying you don't like the cost of cheese? Do you hate the French? You must hate the French. Fecking French.

@Rooney in Paris; this guy is insulting your adopted nation. And I'm not just saying that because I've created an argumentative point out of thin air.

It's just so infuriating. "What is our country coming to" when a highly-experienced judge looks at something and decides it's unconstitutional? Yeesh.
Everything he says sounds like it's coming from the mouth of a drunk guy at a party who is just talking bullshit, and doesn't care if anyone thinks he's telling the truth. Except he's actually the decking President.

So you're saying you don't like the cost of cheese? Do you hate the French? You must hate the French. Fecking French.

@Rooney in Paris; this guy is insulting your adopted nation. And I'm not just saying that because I've created an argumentative point out of thin air.
Waitwut and im so drunk i feel i should specify this

##

I think somebody needs to sit him down and explain to him how things work. Trouble is, I doubt he will listen though.

He's been making sly digs at the judge and his decision all day now, surely this can't go on? He's making a mockery out of his position, the Judge's ruling and status and the entire country. He's a fecking National embarrassment.

##

I think somebody needs to sit him down and explain to him how things work. Trouble is, I doubt he will listen though.

He's been making sly digs at the judge and his decision all day now, surely this can't go on? He's making a mockery out of his position, the Judge's ruling and status and the entire country. He's a fecking National embarrassment.

Like, what does this even mean? What does he mean, "why aren't they looking at it"? HE'S APPEALING THE DECISION, ISN'T HE??

Baffling.

##

Which lawyers is he referring to?

What would happen if Twitter suspended his account? They're within their rights to do so, as a private company. It wouldn't technically contravene free speech.

What would happen if Twitter suspended his account? They're within their rights to do so, as a private company. It wouldn't technically contravene free speech.

I'd really like to see it happen. They could (probably) even argue that he's violated their rules on occasions where he's directed attacks onto people who have questioned him, like that trade union guy who I believe got a fair bit of abuse.

They've obviously benefited enormously from the increased interest in Twitter because of his tweeting...but I imagine banning his account, whether for moral purposes or for the sheer lulz of it, would garner them a lot of interest and support. And really, really annoy the feck out of his supporters too.

Twitter aren't going to do that, unless it's a coordinated ban alongside other social media outlets. The heat they would take for it if they go it alone is going to be incredible, and Drumpfkins are hardly the ideal dissatisfied customers.

Fcuk banning his Twitter, it's a window into his stupidity...

Ha! No, to clarify, this voter's opinion that Trump's got a hidden side that is different from the brash public Donald. That voter probably feels so betrayed right now.
I found that article quite interesting. Most are Democrats (and Bernie supporters) and most are not hoping for much from Trump, but as far as they're concerned anything is better than what they have had up to now. They want to shake things up because they are just so sick of the standard political sphere in both parties. I might not agree with them but I can see where they're coming from.

Best Twitter account tbh.

No argument from me there, mate. I think it's definitely the best account on Twitter, I'm just glad he started back up again, not sure why he stopped posting between the election night result and the inauguration, he missed a shitload of material, but at least he's back now.

I'm drunk-ish too! Fair play us!
You me and @Rooney in Paris should run for President! We can't be any worse than the fud who's in charge at the moment, and in our current state we're probably more reliable with the red button.

That took me five minutes to type properly and I still think I'm more mkentably stable than Trump.

I found that article quite interesting. Most are Democrats (and Bernie supporters) and most are not hoping for much from Trump, but as far as they're concerned anything is better than what they have had up to now. They want to shake things up because they are just so sick of the standard political sphere in both parties. I might not agree with them but I can see where they're coming from.

I've read quite a lot of articles like that one. I feel sorry for the ones who sound reasonable - I imagine they'll feel so betrayed.

I've read quite a lot of articles like that one. I feel sorry for the ones who sound reasonable - I imagine they'll feel so betrayed.

There's nothing remotely reasonable about voting based on purely gut feeling, and I include the people who voted for Obama or any 'liberal' politicians on the same premise.

He'd just move the show to gab.ai - the right's new Twitter like social network.

Status
Not open for further replies.