The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sacrifice a chicken every day to the Gods so they add years to the lifespan of Justice Ginsburg
It baffles me how so many on the left didn't vote on this principle alone. The right did and it's paid off hugely for them.

So on a scale of 1 to Ted Cruz, how is this guy?

So on a scale of 1 to Ted Cruz, how is this guy?
Gorsuch is best known nationally for taking the side of religious organizations that opposed parts of the Affordable Care Act that compelled coverage of contraceptives. In one of those cases, Burwell vs. Hobby Lobby Stores, he wroteof the need for U.S. courts to give broad latitude to religious beliefs.

Surprised it's not Judge Holden.

He's obviously going to be Conservative leaning. At least Trump didn't nominate Pryor, who seemed a complete religious nutcase who called Roe v Wade an abomination.

I can't tell who is serious

I'm not accusing him of changing it but as the threadstarter and admin of the site he does have the power to change it.

I don't support him in any way shape or form, but just like there was in the election I'm sure there are people on here remaining silent about their liking for trump due to fear of reprisal and having him labelled as a dunce in the thread title is uncalled for. If becoming a billionaire and talking your way into the presidency makes you a dunce, then maybe we should all try being dunces.

Its ok Dave, come out of the closet... we'll welcome you as a Pro Trump (with clubs hidden behind our backs ready to take you out).

A little part of me has no choice but to respect him. Pound for pound, He's achieved more in his life than 99.99% of the earths population since the dawn of mankind.

So how long can Dems feasibly block this for/how long till the GOP nuke it?

A little part of me has no choice but to respect him. Pound for pound, He's achieved more in his life than 99.99% of the earths population since the dawn of mankind.

He was born into huge wealth, lets not forget that. It's not like he built up his own wealth (which would be respectable). Lets also not forget that despite being ridiculously wealthy he doesn't pay employees properly and is most likely an extremely corrupt person.

I don't respect people like that. I'd sooner they were put in prison tbh.

Yeah but so has Robert Snodgrass.
Not a fan of them going the rogue approach.
Looks like it'll happen though. As much as anything, because Ted Cruz

He was born into huge wealth, lets not forget that. It's not like he built up his own wealth (which would be respectable). Lets also not forget that despite being ridiculously wealthy he doesn't pay employees properly and is most likely an extremely corrupt person.

I don't respect people like that. I'd sooner they were put in prison tbh.

Most of his companies went bankrupt. Most of his business "success" recently has been selling off his naming rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.