The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would genuinely laugh if he sacked them while saying "you're fired."
The ultimate postmodern act, as a boss in a TV show plays the boss of the world.
Not quite ultimate...

Just a thought but what do these two obviously respected gentlemen think about being used like this in such a ridiculous manner for such an esteemed and important position? And what will the loser feel like? or will he be able to phone a friend or use double jeopardy if he's not picked? FFS, I've seen it all now, turning Supreme Court picks in to a fecking game show. That's really it, he can't sink any lower now. He really can't.

Could just be a very lonely Trump fan getting involved rather than the administration setting them up, I suppose. Looking for hints of light here.

Why does always Trump say "It's ok", "It's a good deal", "Everything will be fine" after signing an order? It sounds like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

We are but we're meant to pretend otherwise.

Haven't seen this one in years :)

be8.png

Like most sane people I google the word "trump" a few times a day to see if the world has ended yet, and I've noticed this has suddenly appeared high in the rankings:

http://trump.news/

Suffice to say, it's an absolute bastion of journalistic impartiality.

Avocados are being turned away at the Mexican border

That's it, this has gone too far. Direct action now.

Avocados are being turned away at the Mexican border

That's it, this has gone too far. Direct action now.

The cartels will switch their main product if that were the case... I think if avocados became a banned substance, I might pay $100 for a tiny pot of guac.

CNN town hall is being held at 9pm with Pelosi. On Monday, Trump unexpectedly moves forward supreme court pick announcement to today at 8pm.

Coincidence? We all know how petty and vindictive he can be and whats the chance the announcement speech drags on and on.

Just a thought but what do these two obviously respected gentlemen think about being used like this in such a ridiculous manner for such an esteemed and important position? And what will the loser feel like? or will he be able to phone a friend or use double jeopardy if he's not picked? FFS, I've seen it all now, turning Supreme Court picks in to a fecking game show. That's really it, he can't sink any lower now. He really can't.
He can and he will

Status
Not open for further replies.