The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say its a battle rifle
Youre done after 8 rounds.

I just dont see why kids should own rifles at all.

Give them a ball and tell them to go play

Battle rifle is splitting hairs. It's a gas operated, rotating bolt military firearm with a multi-round magazine/clip system. Putting in a new clip isn't difficult. People are less scared of them because of the wood furniture.

I agree that kids shouldn't own guns but lots of folks buy one for them to use. In a place like the US it's good for kids to learn to respect firearms and how to use them safely at an early age under adult supervision.

At least we're not objectifying women while laughing at Trump for objectifying women. ;)
There's a double standard though. My missus watches The Witcher with her sister and they both laugh and she says "Sorry Pidge, but if we weren't engaged I would love to meet him." And yet I'M an arsehole because she catches me wanking to my wall shrine of Scarlett Johansson.

You forgotten that I "like" her as well?

My god, you are all sick. Just watch out for the teeth.
There's a double standard though. My missus watches The Witcher with her sister and they both laugh and she says "Sorry Pidge, but if we weren't engaged I would love to meet him." And yet I'M an arsehole because she catches me wanking to my wall shrine of Scarlett Johansson.

Switch out your wall to the actress who plays Yennifer and you can make it a double date.

My god, you are all sick. Just watch out for the teeth.

Switch out your wall to the actress who plays Yennifer and you can make it a double date.

I could do that but then what am I meant to do with my three custom built ScarJo sex dolls?

tenor.gif

Wtf is up wit y'all?

I could do that but then what am I meant to do with my three custom built ScarJo sex dolls?

Just store them for a while at Dwazza's house. Judging by his tastes, you can be sure he won't touch them.

Pics of the shrine or it didn’t happen, bird.

This is insulting. I've even called SHS the frigging Night Beast before.
It is kind of fitting that a thread devoted to an evil asshole has (d)evolved into the plot of a Tales from the Crypt episode, starring KAC as the cryptkeeper and SHS as the Night Beast who is coming for @Dwazza Gunnar Solskjær soul (penis).

Trump To Start ARRESTING Political Opponents

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Carlson running for president in 2024. He would be a much smarter and refined version of Trump (and much more dangerous too considering that he ain’t dumb).

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Carlson running for president in 2024. He would be a much smarter and refined version of Trump (and much more dangerous too considering that he ain’t dumb).

If Trump loses in a landslide, which he very well might, I doubt the GOP is going to turn to another nationalist media figure.

So, how many new impeachable offenses has mr Orange McNinnyhammer added to his CV since January? Surely encouraging voter fraud must be one? I mean, at this point, I'd say at this point just the fact that he's existing should be considered a valid ground for impeachement.

If Trump loses in a landslide, which he very well might, I doubt the GOP is going to turn to another nationalist media figure.

Given how their base sees things now, they kind of have to don’t they?

They’re the party of Trump, full cult of personality now.

Status
Not open for further replies.