The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why the left are shocked time and again when thing don't go the way they expect. If this is what you have seen on this tragic event then you need more broader viewing.

The first victim threw what has been described as a unknown bag or a Molotov cocktail at him. The second victim was actually bashing his head in while he was on the ground with a skateboard and the third was aiming a glock at him. These are indisputable facts which for whatever reason you omit.
Everything i said are facts not bollocks but carry on.

I never believed anything I specifically pointed out it had been reported as two different things. Both sides had guns. the whole event was tragic. you just zeroed in on one thing which you could make a point on.

Never admit defeat, never admit a mistake, control the narrative and don’t play defense. Shame on those who think this discussion belongs elsewhere, this is as Trumpy as anything in the thread.

Talking of defending people one of the victims was a convicted pedo so im not going to lose any sleep over him.

Does that make it ok?

Never admit defeat, never admit a mistake, control the narrative and don’t play defense. Shame on those who think this discussion belongs elsewhere, this is as Trumpy as anything in the thread.

Does that make it ok?

You read all my posts yet still had to ask that?

Don't waste your time with ad hominems I won't see them.

It looks like a few of the certain details that made him guilty of some offences are no longer true. His lawyer says he was working in Kenosha as a community life guard and had stayed behind after work to help clean up graffiti from a local school. This along with the fact the gun never crossed state lines but it might all be made up 'right wing' propaganda.

How did a 17 year old buy an assault rifle outside his state?

Not that any of this matters, hes a brainwashed child that ended the lives of two other people. He has ruined his, and numerous other families lives.

And he will be used by the GOP and Trump accordingly.

I'm worried for the first time this year, looking at the polling data. Crime is quickly rising as a priority for both independents and Republicans, and this moves the debate from Covid, Trumps record of achieving nothing and common decency.

It's working. And I wouldn't put it past the Gop to instigate more violence between now and the election.

You read all my posts yet still had to ask that?

Don't waste your time with ad hominems I won't see them.

It looks like a few of the certain details that made him guilty of some offences are no longer true. His lawyer says he was working in Kenosha as a community life guard and had stayed behind after work to help clean up graffiti from a local school. This along with the fact the gun never crossed state lines but it might all be made up 'right wing' propaganda.

Yes? You stated that because of his past conviction you wouldn’t lose any sleep over him having been murdered.

Yes? You stated that because of his past conviction you wouldn’t lose any sleep over him having been murdered.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, the members of the “pro-life” party actually get off on death. From capital punishment to police killings to limiting healthcare to ...etc etc they absolutely love enabling the deaths of others.

Not that any of this matters, hes a brainwashed child that ended the lives of two other people. He has ruined his, and numerous other families lives.

Have they said it was purchased by him? Usually they’re purchased by the kids parents for them.

This thread is perfect proof of Trumps strategy... a thread about Trumps presidency where no one's talking about Trumps presidency.

Have they said it was purchased by him? Usually they’re purchased by the kids parents for them.
Was referencing @DFreshKing post : "This along with the fact the gun never crossed state lines but it might all be made up 'right wing' propaganda."

If it never crossed state lines and he had, I feel like that kind of guarantees it no?

It’s so sad but this thread is why Trump will end up winning the election.

For whatever reason, the right are miles ahead of the left right now in controlling the narrative and for use of a better word “manipulating” people. Not just in the US although it’s clearly more apparent in the US.

It’s so sad but this thread is why Trump will end up winning the election.

For whatever reason, the right are miles ahead of the left right now in controlling the narrative and for use of a better word “manipulating” people. Not just in the US although it’s clearly more apparent in the US.
Trump voters are also incredibly ignorant and possess no critical thinking ability whatsoever. I know saying this out loud just makes them close ranks even more, but feck it. If you still vote for Trump now you are either part of the 1% or a moron. You can easily check which catagory you fall in by checking your account balance.

Trump voters are also incredibly ignorant and possess no critical thinking ability whatsoever. I know saying this out loud just makes them close ranks even more, but feck it. If you still vote for Trump now you are either part of the 1% or a moron. You can easily check which catagory you fall in by checking your account balance.
Trump's campaign probably has a database where people are marked as either "rich" or "moron" and that's how they decide who gets which emails. Beautifully simple really.

Has anyone ever sounded more like they're being forced to listen to someone and wants to let them know they don't give a shit? His voice is dripping with stroppy teenager doing what he's told.
I am amazed at the size of his ego but I really shouldnt be. Did notice the struggle had getting up.

Looks like he had a couple of strokes.

What is this about?

Last edited:
Looks like he had a couple of strokes.

What is this about?

Like my grandad suffering from Alzheimer's talking about aliens and astronauts after he started seeing people in face masks on TV.

Over the past week I've been getting significantly more right-wing/Trump hailing based youtube channels 'recommended' for me. Despite me clicking the option that I don't want to see those recommendations, they come back.

feck that noise. I’ll teach the truth, based on the facts, thank you very much.

Trump demands 'patriotic education' in U.S. schools
Children must be taught that America is “an exceptional, free and just nation, worth defending, preserving and protecting,” he said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/31/trump-patriotic-education-406521
Idiots like him are always missing the point. It's the fact that you can say "feck him" and do the right thing is what makes America a great nation. The freedom of speech, the right to be different are what are worth protecting and fighting for, not some theocratic fascist utopia that exists in their heads.

It’s that pesky 1st Amendment showing up again.
I still think it's ridiculous the pledge of allegiance is a part of the school day, but it's good you can opt out (although you'd probably risk looking unpatriotic in certain places). I had it in my head it was mandatory after seeing two dudes doing it to an empty room.

A 17 yr okd shouldn't be able to buy an assault rifle anywhere. Its proposterous.

Reactions: langster
Idiots like him are always missing the point. It's the fact that you can say "feck him" and do the right thing is what makes America a great nation. The freedom of speech, the right to be different are what are worth protecting and fighting for, not some theocratic fascist utopia that exists in their heads.
There's nothing too exceptional about that though. Can't promote it!
Is it every day?
They also sing the Canadian anthem in primary school every morning here in Ontario. It's not quite a pledge of anything but conceptually similarly awful to me. So not too exceptional again. Such a standard country, really!

They also sing the Canadian anthem in primary school every morning here in Ontario. It's not quite a pledge of anything but conceptually similarly awful to me. So not too exceptional again. Such a standard country, really!
Don't remember ever having to sing our national anthem, hence even those EDL scum types can't get past the third line of God Save the Queen.

Don't remember ever having to sing our national anthem, hence even those EDL scum types can't get past the third line of God Save the Queen.
In the Netherlands, the only time I learned the anthem was when we discussed in literature class in secondary school (since it's a few centuries old). Waving flags is also considered a little oddly over there, so really any expression of patriotism, nationalism, or love for a country still tends to strike me the wrong way.

I remember up here in Scotland we said the Lord's Prayer once a week. We weren't even a religious school.

I remember up here in Scotland we said the Lord's Prayer once a week. We weren't even a religious school.
Ha - I had the opposite experience. I found out only in my 20s that my primary school had officially been a catholic school. We never did anything with that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.