The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erm?

What the actual feck?

Where on earth is that abortion, what part of NC?

Ive never met someone who needed ten flag poles to get a point across.

Cue the morons who will take this monstrosity as evidence that Plump will cruise to a victory in November.

So Cruz ran against Trump who proceeded to call his father the Zodiac Killer, insult him personally and call his wife ugly.

Cruz then spends the next four years kissing Trump's arse and ignoring/justifying/drfending everything Trump does.

Now Cruz is showing videos of protests and blaming Joe Biden and calling it 'Biden's America' when Trump is in charge and Joe is just running for President...

John Oliver said over three years ago how the USA had fallen so far past the bottom they were looking up at it from the abyss..

How far is this?

This is sheer lunacy. I can't even begin to try to understand this shit.

So Cruz ran against Trump who proceeded to call his father the Zodiac Killer, insult him personally and call his wife ugly.

Cruz then spends the next four years kissing Trump's arse and ignoring/justifying/drfending everything Trump does.

Now Cruz is showing videos of protests and blaming Joe Biden and calling it 'Biden's America' when Trump is in charge and Joe is just running for President...

John Oliver said over three years ago how the USA had fallen so far past the bottom they were looking up at it from the abyss..

How far is this?

It's basically the same thing as always: the goal (here: GOP in power) justifies the means. We just keep being amazed that it also justifies these means, and those means, and another set of means. I guess we all thought there'd be a limit to this, some point where it's too much, but it looks like we're just packing imagination and might better give up on that idea.

I actually thought Canada was moving in the same direction, and in general it's of course a pretty good strategy everywhere to gain political power. But I guess other places don't want to cross those moral thresholds (or not yet, anyway).

He's a bootlicking prick but how did his wife not tell Trump to feck off? Defend yourself, woman!

Are we sure it's not some kind of Falwell Jr kink thing? Maybe instead of begin an actual cuckold like Falwell, Cruz gets off on the humilitation?

How far is this?

a 17 year old drove across state lines with a semi-auto, walked around until he could find any kind of reason to be provoked and then murdered another human being because he felt like it. When people tried to stop the shooter, another person was killed. The republican/conservative reaction to this was "Awesome, he is protecting businesses and the community like a true patriot". That was the MAINSTREAM conservative coverage of a murderer that aligned with their ideology. The taking of human life for a ideology is a mainstream statement broadcast nightly in the USA. There is no bottom.

a 17 year old drove across state lines with a semi-auto, walked around until he could find any kind of reason to be provoked and then murdered another human being because he felt like it. When people tried to stop the shooter, another person was killed. The republican/conservative reaction to this was "Awesome, he is protecting businesses and the community like a true patriot". That was the MAINSTREAM conservative coverage of a murderer that aligned with their ideology. The taking of human life for a ideology is a mainstream statement broadcast nightly in the USA. There is no bottom.

This is exactly why the left are shocked time and again when thing don't go the way they expect. If this is what you have seen on this tragic event then you need more broader viewing. The kid crossing state lines with a gun I can agree with that being a strange thing to do unless he has business or property there (very unlikely for a 17 year old) the rest I can only presume you have not seen the footage. The first victim threw what has been described as a unknown bag or a Molotov cocktail at him. The second victim was actually bashing his head in while he was on the ground with a skateboard and the third was aiming a glock at him. These are indisputable facts which for whatever reason you omit.

TBF to you I have read a few left leaning publications cover it in this way. Was the guy with the glock trying to murder? How about the Molotov cocktail thrower?

I am in no way suggesting the kid should have been there and armed but if he was for example protecting his own property/business then everything else was self defense. I will be amazed if he is convicted of murder unless the fact he traveled with a gun qualifies for it. Why no complaint about the guy throwing petrol bombs or carrying a gun himself?

This is exactly why the left are shocked time and again when thing don't go the way they expect. If this is what you have seen on this tragic event then you need more broader viewing. The kid crossing state lines with a gun I can agree with that being a strange thing to do unless he has business or property there (very unlikely for a 17 year old) the rest I can only presume you have not seen the footage. The first victim threw what has been described as a unknown bag or a Molotov cocktail at him. The second victim was actually bashing his head in while he was on the ground with a skateboard and the third was aiming a glock at him. These are indisputable facts which for whatever reason you omit.

TBF to you I have read a few left leaning publications cover it in this way. Was the guy with the glock trying to murder? How about the Molotov cocktail thrower?

I am in no way suggesting the kid should have been there and armed but if he was for example protecting his own property/business then everything else was self defense. I will be amazed if he is convicted of murder unless the fact he traveled with a gun qualifies for it. Why no complaint about the guy throwing petrol bombs or carrying a gun himself?

He quite literally did not try to murder as he did not have his gun out.

You’re line of reasoning is insane. I especially love how the first guys actions morph from “unknown bag” to Molotov cocktail to petrol bag.

You know what, I just can’t do this my more right now. I live here in Wisconsin and am surrounded by trump flag waving ass holes who are calling this guy a hero and saying “those commies deserved it”. I heard 2 guys in Home Depot this morning, one in a MAGA hat, joking about how he should have taken more out.

I’m done.

What a lot of bollocks. You say yourself a 17 year old is wildly unlikely to have property/business there yet you then end with an example of him supposedly doing exactly that. You mention him crossing state lines but don’t mention he also has no legal right as a 17 year old to be publicly carrying that gun in the first place. You talk about petrol bombs as if that actually happened, remind me when the kid was set on fire exactly?

How fecking desperate are you to defend this fecking murderer?

What a lot of bollocks. You say yourself a 17 year old is wildly unlikely to have property/business there yet you then end with an example of him supposedly doing exactly that. You mention him crossing state lines but don’t mention he also has no legal right as a 17 year old to be publicly carrying that gun in the first place. You talk about petrol bombs as if that actually happened, remind me when the kid was set on fire exactly?

Yeah ok boss I never said any of those things so why don't you try and chill out. The petrol bomb did not hit him but does that make it ok? Everything i said are facts not bollocks but carry on.

Last edited:

You’re line of reasoning is insane. I especially love how the first guys actions morph from “unknown bag” to Molotov cocktail to petrol bag.

You know what, I just can’t do this my more right now. I live here in Wisconsin and am surrounded by trump flag waving ass holes who are calling this guy a hero and saying “those commies deserved it”. I heard 2 guys in Home Depot this morning, one in a MAGA hat, joking about how he should have taken more out.

I’m done.
He had is gun out and pointing at the kid. The footage is there for you to view. Maybe if you had seen it you would not think the reasoning is insane. I didn't morph anything I said has been reported as I.E by reporters. I actually saw the video of the guy lob the fiery cocktail or petrol bomb so I have no need to make it up.

Yeah ok boss I never said any of those things so why don't you try and chill out.

Stop lying.

He threw an empty plastic bag ha ha. Go try it and see if it flies through the air....

Sometimes plastic bags have a bottle in them, or a chocolate, an umbrella or a book. Obviously by *nothing* I meant that it didn't contain anything of the sort you got from far right sources.

I’m done.
I feel you b. Sometimes you just gotta take a break from the CE...

Sometimes plastic bags have a bottle in them, or a chocolate, an umbrella or a book. Obviously by *nothing* I meant that it didn't contain anything of the sort you got from far right sources.

We don't know what was in the bag. Agreed. He was being chased. He did get attacked with a skateboard while on the ground and he did have someone aim a gun at him. As I said there was different reports about what was thrown and what it contained. Maybe it will come out a trial. Gun culture is not something I really get as a European but in a place where guns are common and there was plenty on show that night i'm trying to understand looking at all thing mad things going on there. Certainly feels like he was chased and defended himself without regard to the legalities.

We don't know what was in the bag. Agreed. He was being chased. He did get attacked with a skateboard while on the ground and he did have someone aim a gun at him. As I said there was different reports about what was thrown and what it contained. Maybe it will come out a trial. Gun culture is not something I really get as a European but in a place where guns are common and there was plenty on show that night i'm trying to understand looking at all thing mad things going on there. Certainly feels like he was chased and defended himself without regard to the legalities.

By "different reports" you mean that there were lies about a Molotov cocktail and non-lies about no Molotov cocktail. The only question is if you made up the lie yourself, you got the lie from a non-far right source or from a far right source. It was obviously the latter, though. It doesn't mean that you yourself is far right, but maybe do at least some research before you post lies on a serious topic like this, yeah?

I feel like as fecked up as a 17 year old shooting several people may be the even worse part is that it seems like armed militias on the street are becoming the new normal in America.

Yes, after he fecking shot someone with a gun he wasn't legally allowed to be carrying, in a state where he didn't live, guarding a business that didn't need him.

By "different reports" you mean that there were lies about a Molotov cocktail and non-lies about no Molotov cocktail. The only question is if you made up the lie yourself, you got the lie from a non-far right source or from a far right source. It was obviously the latter, though. It doesn't mean that you yourself is far right, but maybe do at least some research before you post lies on a serious topic like this, yeah?

I saw a video and it looked like a petrol bomb. All you did was post a pic with and without flames you do realise that flames can be added or taken away don't you? Again its still a minor point in the altercation the guy threw something which I presume was to do harm. He was also chasing the kid with a large mob. Exactly how would that make you feel? If the flames were doctored in it only makes it an unknown object throw which cold still have been dangerous.

Also the original reply I was making was because no one mentioned the attack on the ground or the glock out and obviously you all ignore that with the classic trope of going after the issue with the flames (which I even put both sides in my post so hardly me saying it was fact) IT was a shocking tragedy which ever way you view it and a lot of wrongs that culminated in two deaths, one seriously injuring and probably one live ruined. More carnage on this disaster that is looking more like civil war every day,

There are a lot of things about America these days that I can’t really wrap my mind around, but of them all one really stands out.

How can Trump and his cronies show videos/describe things that are happening RIGHT NOW and describe them as a vision of Biden’s America, when these things are literally happening in Trump’s America.

Surely the cognitive dissonance has to have a limit somewhere?

Yes, after he fecking shot someone with a gun he wasn't legally allowed to be carrying, in a state where he didn't live, guarding a business that didn't need him.

Yeah, I don't understand why he was there either but unless you have more details he might have family in the area or business to protect. Also he was chased before any of the shootings (Unless again there has been some manipulated video).

Status
Not open for further replies.