The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 2016 but still an interesting read. This bit stood out for me -
“He has this penchant for what you might call otherising,” said Michael D’Antonio, the author of Never Enough, a recently published Trump biography.

“I think he knew what he was doing by taking a side, and I think he knew he was aligning himself with law and order, especially white law and order. I don’t think that he was consciously saying ‘I’d like to whip up racial animosity’, but his impulse is to run into conflict and controversy rather than try to help people understand what might be going on in a reasoned way.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...k-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

'Dozy Dick and his stooopid mask' etc.

I'd say Cheney is delighted to wear a mask, hiding his forked tongue all the time must be exhausting.

Dick Cheney says HELP I'M AN OLD MAN AND MY DAUGHTER FORCED ME TO DO THIS

Tbf I understand why people don't want to wear a mask. I'm personally sick of my supposed friends demanding that I wear one in the supermarkets, especially since I don't even have the Covid. But they all say "Pidgy, what's the point of us all wearing ours if you don't wear yours?" And I'm like, why? It's not mandatory to wear one if I'm not sick so why should I? Just so that people don't see my face? You're the daft cnuts who wanted to rob a supermarket, not me. I wanted to break into a bank but you all pussied out at the last minute because you watched Heat the night before.

Tbf I understand why people don't want to wear a mask. I'm personally sick of my supposed friends demanding that I wear one in the supermarkets, especially since I don't even have the Covid. But they all say "Pidgy, what's the point of us all wearing ours if you don't wear yours?" And I'm like, why? It's not mandatory to wear one if I'm not sick so why should I? Just so that people don't see my face? You're the daft cnuts who wanted to rob a supermarket, not me. I wanted to break into a bank but you all pussied out at the last minute because you watched Heat the night before.
How do you know you don't have COVID? That's the problem, so many people had/have it and spread it without knowing.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

It's very irresponsible of you not to wear a mask in completely made-up situations, Mr Pidgy.

:lol:

Edit: :lol: :lol: for your catch!

Stone next to be let off. Trump retweeted this crock of shite.

Stone definitely has dirt on Trump and is holding him by the short and curlies. People are disposable to Trump and he no use for Stone anymore, there’s no other explanation for why Trump and Barr are working so hard to look after him.

How is this not the end of him? Among all the heinous things he's done, this might be the most heinous of them all.
We are so far through the looking glass that Donny and Barr are committing impeachable offenses on a regular basis and those headlines can barely stay on the front page.

How is this not the end of him? Among all the heinous things he's done, this might be the most heinous of them all.
And now it's revealed that the British government has 'just learned' about bounty offered for killing UK troops.
'Trouble is, both governments are so compromised by Russian money that Trump has done nothing & Johnson's currently having awkward chats over the tennis net with his Russian opponent.

Stone definitely has dirt on Trump and is holding him by the short and curlies. People are disposable to Trump and he no use for Stone anymore, there’s no other explanation for why Trump and Barr are working so hard to look after him.
Stone is the Epstein of political fixers for the right. If he does end up stuck in jail he d probably "hang himself" too.

Can imagine Stone having a lot of dirt on plenty of republicans as he is known as probably one of the dirtiest players to grace Washington. Knowing Trump for a long time too it seems entire plausible he has plenty on him over the years they have been ‘friends’.

Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC

March 2020 - Trump learns Russia is paying Islamic militants to kill Americans.

May 8, 2020 - Trump says: “We have this great friendship. And, by the way, getting along with Russia is a great thing, getting along with Putin and Russia is a great thing.”

God, don't make this evil bastard a thing again.
The Lincoln Project probably love him. That's the thing with them: it's nice that they are targetting Trump, but that's not a sign of their leftist leanings, but of how insane Trump is. The Lincoln Project would probably happily have Cheney as the next president; for them, it's just that the only Republican option is Trump right now.

The Lincoln Project probably love him. That's the thing with them: it's nice that they are targetting Trump, but that's not a sign of their leftist leanings, but of how insane Trump is. The Lincoln Project would probably happily have Cheney as the next president; for them, it's just that the only Republican option is Trump right now.

Yeah Cheney is someone I probably dislike as much as I do Trump. Disgusting excuse for a human being and profiteering out of war which destroyed countless lives is probably the most heinous crime that could be attributed to you.

Hope that bastard meets his maker and his name is forever linked with the despicable war mongering he oversaw.

He'll get away with it all because he's actually part of hustory, not history.

After the news of these Russian bounties spread, instead of addressing it he’s tweeting wanted posters for people that supposedly vandalized an Andrew Jackson statue. Typical malignant narcissistic personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.