The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be one of the few occasions when the Reps appeal for unity, harmony, and an end to general in-fighting, no doubt.

I think, if Biden wins, the type of win may guide his administrations dealing with Trump/Barr. If it is a narrow win I think they brush it away and go for the "New Era of Bipartisanship" @Rado_N mentioned above. However, if it is a sweeping win both at the poplar vote level and the Electoral College (especially if the swing states are by big margins) I can seem them using it as a mandate to get the fukcers.

It's one of the platforms Trump ran on, it does resonate with some voters to 'Drain the Swamp.'

It’s an entirely different situation than with Bush; I don’t know why that gets brought up here in this context.

Have you forgotten some of the outright criminality that some of the Bush regime got away with back then? With Trump it's more corruption based rather than ideological, but there were plenty of crimes to be found back then too.

'Boring Bolton's book is a bust!' blabs Bunker Boy.

Have you forgotten some of the outright criminality that some of the Bush regime got away with back then? With Trump it's more corruption based rather than ideological, but there were plenty of crimes to be found back then too.
Name one they could’ve successfully prosecuted. Just in terms of DC protecting their own, Donnie won’t have that protection as he’s an outsider. Bush was son of a WWII vet-CIA Director-POTUS, basically DC royalty. The situation is entirely different.

'If I lose, it was rigged; if I win, it was completely legitimate'. 'Natch.

He couldn't be more obvious if he wore a black & white striped jumper, and held a bag bearing the word 'swag' printed on it. No mask though, I guess. ;)

Ok I love laughing at trump and all but imo he's in no way suggesting that they shouldn't test or that there'd actually be less cases if they test less. He's merely suggesting that the US finds a larger portion of their cases than other countries because they do test a lot.

You were saying?

It was obvious what he meant. Don't ever underestimate how low the man can sink. Always, ALWAYS presume the worst and that he is saying the quiet part out loud.

Lyndon Johnson used to love whipping out his namesake, including in front of reporters. Nixon was pretty fecking weird. Now Trump. White House sure is a magnet for these types. I’d tentatively suggest there’s a problem with the system itself.

Does Trump not realise that people don't 'beg' for admin jobs because of the prospect of working under him?

True, but it was the exact same with Clinton's scandals and Trump's scandals, and in the end only the former stuck.

These are two separate issues that shouldn't be conflated imo. Hillary was a woman (which is already a problem) and also reviled on the right (whereas Biden isn't) and almost comparably reviled on the far left (which Biden isn't to the degree that Hillary was). He's also well known for speaking off the cuff, a lot of which is already baked into his persona.

EbDIPHEXsAIpuKC

MAGA

What's he got over his knee, there?

Not quite. He won in 2016, but still claimed millions of rigged votes in Clinton's favour.
I guess he wouldn't have been satisfied unless every vote was for him.

Name one they could’ve successfully prosecuted. Just in terms of DC protecting their own, Donnie won’t have that protection as he’s an outsider. Bush was son of a WWII vet-CIA Director-POTUS, basically DC royalty. The situation is entirely different.

They could have prosecuted plenty of people over the use of torture and rendition just for starters, but as you say DC protects its own.

Maybe I'm wrong but Trump's moaning about postal voting reads to me like an implicit complaint: 'But...but I've already arranged for the election to be fixed in my favour by other methods!'

Terrible fitting trousers.

They're not bad, really. Surprisingly close fitting through the thighs. I wouldn't blame an older man for not wanting to have tapered suit pants. But there's definitely something under there, knee pads or a cheese sandwich.

Last edited:
Is bone spurs of the knee a medical condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.