The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he does look defeated, I fully expect him to use more dirty tricks to go after Biden over the next four months. Trump's obsession with "winning" means he will do whatever it takes to not repeated "losing" days like yesterday.

Yeah this seems like his Billy Bush moment for 2020.

"A man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!"

Trump, in The Godfather.

I’ve just read that his supporters at the rally had tickets with waivers on them declaring that they couldn’t sue trump if they got Covid 19 at the rally

Be interesting to see if he truly does look fecked in the run up to the election if the republicans begin to distance themselves

:lol:

Looks like he's checking out the crowd for fit male wrestlers.

The funny thing about this is that Trump is always on about "fake news", so either one of three things happened here:

1. His base believes the "fake news" over him.
2. His campaign got trolled.
3. No one wanted to go to his racist rally.

My vote is all 3 and it is oh so delicious.

:lol:

Looks like he's checking out the crowd for fit male wrestlers.

I'm surprised they don't go with 'You know, these fake people stopped thousands of people attending because they couldn't get the tickets'. Shot themselves in the foot again instead.

I don’t get it: if only a tiny fraction of those numbers showed up, they still could’ve packed the place. It’s almost like either some actually were concerned about COVID, or the enthusiasm has just waned on a broader scale.

It is still funny and I’m enjoying the debacle immensely, mind.

EbDIPHEXsAIpuKC

MAGA

He looks like he’s just been to a banging wedding, that tie should be round his head like rambo after a stomping rendition of “Come on Eileen“

He drank water like a virile young man to hit back at the video of him holding a glass like a sippy cup. What will he do to counter this footage? Run a marathon?

Trump tries blackface in a vain bid to boost popularity ratings:

4071.jpg

I was always convinced that people that voted for him probably couldn't read, but now I'm confused, exactly how many deaf, blind, mute, illiterate people are there in the worlds greatest country?

Let's talk about Trump's Tulsa rally and what we're missing....

The guy in this video said everyone knew that people were trolling the Trump admin with fake ticket requests etc and that there were TikTok or twitter or whatever else videos floating around.. did any of you folks here know this was happening? Any videos that you can share about this trolling effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.